CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

"Im okay" She affirmed quietly. She sounded very scared and very confused. None of us knew what was going on in her mind but it for sure wasn't something good. Then again, is it ever?

"Whats going on?" Mike asked her.

"I'm on a beach."

"Okay, I may be dense, but the last I checked there weren't any beaches in Hawkins." Lucas stated. Max looked at him and then back at El. "What else do you see?"

There was silence for a second before she spoke again. "A woman. Shes.." There was a short pause. "Pretty"

"I..think she's looking at me"

After another moment, which I was sure she was using to observe her surroundings, she started speaking again.

"Theres..a boy." More silence. "Its Billy."

No one said anything. Everyone seemed to be thinking to themselves. Everyone, but Max. "Its California." She stated.

Everyone looked at her. "Its a memory."

"I think I see it." Eleven said. I sat up straight and kept my attention to her.

"The source."

Everyone looked around at eachother at that word. Source. She found it. Will squeezed my hand tighter but it didn't seem to make me any less anxious this time, maybe because he was too, along with everyone else.

After about roughly five minutes of no reactions or words from El we were all starting to tense a little. She had barely even made a noise the entire time.

Finally she said something. "I think I found it. The source." She repeated again.

"Where are you El?" I asked her. "Brimborn. Steelworks." She said after a pause.

Jonathan got up from his seat on the couch and ran to the counter, picking up a large book and flipping through the pages quickly.

"Here, Okay, uh Steelworks, Steelworks." He repeated as he fumbled through the book.

Nancy also stood from her place and walker over to Jonathan as he landed on a page and pointed at a place on it.

"Here, steel. Found it, 6522 Cherry Oak Drive."

"Thats close." Nancy said. Mike looked over at Eleven. "El, El, we found it. Get out of there!"

All the sudden a wave of dizziness washed diver me. I felt like I was going to pass out. I'm not sure but maybe that's what's happening.

Black clouded my vision and suddenly my eyes shut. I felt like I was falling.

I could no longer feel Wills hand interlaced with mine.

I couldn't feel anything.

When my consciousness finally came back I opened my eyes. I expected to see everyone around me just looking at me funny, and I could play it off. But that's not what happened.

When I opened my eyes I was alone. I was in the same room, but no one was there.

"Guys?...Will? WILL! Max?...Mike? Anyone?" I looked around everywhere only to find no one. But when I turned back around to where I was I saw something I didn't expect to see.

Eleven?

I walked over to her and her eyes opened.

"Y/n?" I nodded at her. "Do you know where everyone is?" I asked her.