"How do stoner taste?" I ask looking at him excited. He laughs at the  question. "Umm.. more savory than the normal sweet blood. Gets you a little high as well" he shruggs.
"And drunks?" I ask. He glances over at me again, eyeing me. "Depends if they've been drinking. If there's enough alcohol in someone system they will have a very rich and sweet taste" he says as he turns left.

I humm in response. A few moments later I start to speak again. "Do stoners still go out into the woods near the cemetery?" I ask looking back at him. He frowns at me "I don't think you should be feeding on a stoner. You don't want to mix weed and alcohol just yet"

I grown as I mumbles the words "no fun" before looking back out the window.

After a little more of Damon driving around and me whining that I'm hungry we finally stop at the grill. I jump out of the car in excitement to see damon standing right in front of me.
"If you want to get someone good then you need to chill out. No ones gonna go for your hyper-drunk act." He frowns at me.

"You forget I can compel." I say teasing him a little  "And I'm only hyper cuz that's what cosmos do to me. I was feeling gloopy" I shrug. 

He nods before we both walk into The Grill. We sit on opposite sides of the bar so people aren't as intimated to walk up to us.
I order a coffee, trying to sober up a bit as I see Damon order a glass of Four Roses.

A feel a presents appear the the left of me making me glance over to see a hot little brunette. Well, not little, she was definitely taller than me, but not by much.
I check her out, slightly grinning.

Damn.

She calls over the bartender before a silky Australian accent glides off her tongue "corona please"  the bartender nods before opening a beer bottle and handing it to her

She calls over the bartender before a silky Australian accent glides off her tongue "corona please" the bartender nods before opening a beer bottle and handing it to her.
She taking a swish of the drink before setting it down and sighing. "Staring is very rude" she says still looking down at her bottle.

My face heats up a bit as I realize that my eyes have not left her since she sat down beside me. I shake my head, smiling lightly as I look down at my mug " I can't help but stare at such a magnificent beauty" I say taping on my mug as I look back at her. She is now making eye contact with me. She laughs slightly at my comment.

"I'm Haley" she says sticking out her hand for me to shake. I smile, connecting my hand with hers "Lux."

Our eyes stay connected and so do our hands for a few moment. I laugh a little before looking away and pulling my hand away. I look back down at my mug, soon realizing why I came here. I look to my right and Damon is watching us through his glass of bourbon on the other side of the bar.

He sets his drink down and whispers something that catches my ear
"Find a new friend did ya?" He teases. I scoffed at his words, leaning back in my chair.
"Don't get too friendly, she's a wolf. Also not good food unless you want a whole pack after you" he whispers before ordering another glass. I glance back over at her seeing her take another drink of her beer.