"Mii!" (S/n) cooed as its leaves quickly morph into a cecilia flower with a small pop. "Eh, you didn't tell me you have a pet slime" Venti said. "I had it ever since I got here, Fulhert gave it to me" (Name) said.

"Talking about Fulhert...how is he? I mean, he never once saw me face to face" Venti said, looking away. "He's doing well, for one without a vision. He held an extraordinary capabilities" (Name) said. "He's a smart child" she said, smiling at Venti.

"Well, I'll take my leave now" (Name) said, the two make their way to the gate. Xavier is waiting with a carriage, Diluc is also there. "My lady" Xavier said as he hold out his large gloved hand towards her. (Name) gladly takes his hand as Xavier helps her get on to the carriage.

Venti smiles as he turns to Diluc, "Master Diluc" Venti said, Diluc let out a hum as he turns to the bard. "Bring her back before midnight, alright" Venti said, holding up his pointer finger. "...sure, I will" Diluc said.

"I mean it! I'm not playing around, even though she's under your and Xavier's care. I still want her to be in my line of sight" Venti said. "What is she to you bard?" Diluc questioned, quirking an eyebrow.

"She is very important to me" Venti said. "Alright, I will bring her back home before midnight. But knowing the increasing numbers of Hilichurls on the field, I cannot assure you that I can escort her back. I'll send my eagle to inform you" Diluc said.

"...okay, I understand" Venti said.

As they all board the carriage, Venti watch them leave as he let out a sigh.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You know, business is really a pain in the ass.

Especially for Venti that is.

"What? You're busy again?" whined Venti, this was the third time this week that (Name) is attending business meeting with Diluc along with the other business people across Mondstadt and Liyue. "I'm really sorry, dear" (Name) apologize to the bard, "Waaaah! Not fair, this is the third time in a row! You have gotten busy with work" Venti said, puffing up his cheeks as he start protesting like a child.

"When you will have a day off? I want to hang out with you" Venti said, hugging the woman from the back. His arms wrapped around her waist as he whines, (Name) look at him sadly. "I will ask Master Diluc for a day off tomorrow, alright? and after that we will spend all day. Just you and me" she said.

"You promise? Just you and me, in bed" he said.

"I-I promise" (Name) said.

"You better be ready for tomorrow, (Name)~" Venti said, biting her earlobe, making the woman blush.

.

.

.

Author's Note :
Ah, I wonder what Venti have for us in the next chapter~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Like I mean, we already went far enough right? RIIIIIGHT~~~~

.

.

.

.

.

Extra
In Gullheim

"What do you mean he's not here?!" Fulhert asked the head butler of the palace.

"I am really sorry, my young master. It seems your brother have left without a single word!  None of the other soldiers or higher ups have any clues of his whereabouts" said the butler, head hung low. "Hey, hey! Lift your head up! J-just....aaaaahhhhh, Al! Just where the Celestials are you?!" shrieked the male.

Biting his thumb as he taps his foot on the ground, "All I know he went to eliminate some enemy camps, that's all..." he muttered.

"A-alright, we will keep this among us only and don't let anybody else outside the palace know about the disappearance of our soon to be king" Fulhert said. Then, something run through his mind.

"IT ALSO NOT GONNA HELP! WE GONNA HAVE A FESTIVAL IN JUST A FEW WEEKS!!!! AND ALBERT, I AND MUM HAVE TO BE AT THE FESTIVAL!!!!" screamed Fulhert, panicking a lot as he runs around it circles.

"WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL MUM?!" he asked, tugging the butler down and start shaking the poor butler like some sort of a milkshake, "What should I do?!" cried Fulhert as he, hugs the butler.

"Y-young Master...please, I can't breathe..." choked the butler, face turning blue due to how tight the smaller male had hugged him.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" said Fulhert as he let go of the man, the poor butler collapse on the ground as Fulhert stare up at the sky. "Hmmm...ahah! The Lotus Temple!" he said as he make a sprint towards the window and jumps out of it.

"If I can ask the spirit ancestors, maybe they know where he is!" Fulhert said.

"Yes, have to do it before mum comes home. Operation finding my stupid brother, start!" Fulhert shouted, pointing his finger up in the air. But soon he realized that he had just jump off from the third floor of the palace.

"AAAAAAHHH—"

SPLASH!

Good thing there is a pond there.

A single crow fly pass shouting, "Aho".