"Alright." said George

"Fine." said Fred

"Brilliant." said Y/n with a smile. Fred and George looked at each other and rolled their eyes as they ate breakfast.

"Good Morning Y/n/n, what time shall I get you from your dorm?" said Joseph as he sat down in front of her.

"Oh! Well whatever time you think it's best?" said Y/n with a smile. Fred and George looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Oh Y/n/n what time should I pick you up." said George sarcastically mocking Joseph tone.

"Oh Adrian- ooop Joseph." said Fred, Y/n shot them  a look as they bursted into laugher. Joseph made a face and turned to Y/n. "Ah imagine she says that when they're-"

"Shut up." said Y/n cutting them off, Fred and George bursting into more fits of laugher as Joseph looked away. "Well the ball starts at seven, i'll be ready by seven."

"Brilliant, i'll see you later." said Joseph as he got up, Y/n turned to look at the twins who were still laughing, shaking her head at them.

"You can't tell me that wasn't hilarious." said George as Y/n rolled her eyes. "Oh come on Y/n, we're just playing with him. We do that to all your boyfriends, the only one who knew how to take a joke was Adrian."

"Well there isn't a me and Adrian so stop it." said Y/n, Fred and George gave each other a look and sighed as they continued to eat.

———
Emilia's outfit 🧍🏻‍♀️

 Emilia and Y/n where getting ready in the her dorm as Y/n looked down at the time

Emilia and Y/n where getting ready in the her dorm as Y/n looked down at the time. "So...is Adrian really going with Pansy..?" asked Y/n, Emilia turned to her and gave her a smirk. "Oh stop it ."

"Sadly yeah he is, I can't imagine what type of night he is going to have." said Emilia, Y/n chuckled as she looked down. "I mean i'm sure he'll probably be sitting down the whole time, I couldn't imagine him dancing with Pansy."

"Right." said Y/n as she went into the bathroom to look at herself, Emilia was putting on her dress, as she struggled to put her heels on when the door opened to reveal Graham.

Graham's outfit