-4-

Entering Her House She took The niqab off and Sat on The Sofa all Exhausted.

Suddenly a full Glass Of Water Was Forward To Her and She look up to find Meera Jii Looking at her.

She drank whole glass of water and Look At Her And Said Thankyou.

Meera- Naaz aap Humse kuch chup toh nahi rahi.

Her Breathe Hitched and Eyes poped out.

Shehnaaz - Nahi .

She said Looking at The table and Meera Jii Sense Her nervousness and Sweating face.

Meera - Hmm Maan Lete hai.

Suddenly Everything Black out of her vision and Last thing she listen was.

Meera- Aap Yaha nahi rahe gi kuch din.

And she fainted.

He was pacing in his room and Sat hua royal couch in white bathrobe.

He was pissed off Because He is Unable to Stay Without her.

Her presence Her Smell Her smile Whole Her was affecting him.

He got up and went near the table and pick his phone up.

Ahhhhaa....

He sat on the bed all frustrated because she is not picking his call up.

Sidharth- Aap Haar woh chiz karti hai jo humhe pasand nahi.

He said and Went to his wardrobe section to get ready for his meetings.

__________________________________________

Here shehnaaz was completely unaware of the fact where she is.

The whole Room was decorated nicely and it was a closy small room.

She got up and went to the door. After banging the door for the several times she sat on the door and started crying.

Her hands were Red now and Eyes were Red too.

She was getting weak by each passing minute when she fainted again.

Meera Jii Has Locked her To One of Her Old house which she used for some guest arrival and all.

She always want her to secure and safe and Don't want any men around her.

She is protective but Now She is Being Over protective Which she is unaware off.

Lady -Aap Usse Bandh Kar Ke Kya Batana chahti hai Han Woh ladki hai aaj nahi toh kal uska dil kisi pe aaye ga

Meera- Rima Aap isse baaton mein na pade.

Rima is the caretaker of her old house.

Rima- Aap samjh nahi rahe hai woh bhot nazuk hai aur woh ye ase rehna bardash nahi kar paye gi.

Meera- Ye Duniya Matlabi hai Rima Uske khubsurti ko paane ke liye kaayi ladke usake paas aaye ge aur woh nahi samjh paaye gi.

Rima- Agar uska dil lag gaya hoga usse toh?

Meera- Ladke Ladkiyo bsss jism Ke liye pyaar karte hai aur Lucknow ke saare mard bss jism ke bhukhe.

(Unaware of the face That Sidharth Rao Is Extremely Obsessed and in Love with her.)

Rima- Huff Aap Nahi Samjhe gi.

Meera- Woh Nahi Samjhti hai Humne Zindagi dekhi hai sabne bass maze ke liye Ladkiyo ko rakha hai.

Being a owner of Nautch she is insecure of the face that her Beauty may cause her trouble.

Rima left from there and Meera too for mehfil.

__________________________________________

"Rao Sahab Ka Dil Aur Dimag Dono hi Yaha nahi hai."

Shiv Rao was making fun of him because he is completely frustrated today.

Sid- Humhe Mazak Ka maan nahi Baba.

Shiv- Hua Kya hai ?

Sid- Kuch Nahi bass uhi.

Shiv- Dil Aaya hai kisi Pari pe Aapka.

Her chocked his food and His Dad laugh on his Poor Struggle of covering up.

Shiv- Pyaar Ki jang Jeetna Hai Ya??....

Sid- Jo Humara Hota woh sirf humara hota hai Bass itna Yaad rakhe aap Baba...Mein Tabahi Macha Du ga Agar woh mujhe nahi mili .

With That He Left Leaving his Dad smirking.

Shiv- Pyaar Mein Hai hai janab ab toh tabhi machni hi hai.

__________________________________________

Sid was not breaking glass of in his room because She is continuously not picking his phone up.

He Left the phone and Took The Bottle of wine and Gulp it down.

Sidharth- Isski Saza Hum aapko Zarur dege Naaz Aapne Humara Sukoon cheen rakha hai aur ab Aap Humhe tadpa rahi.

He said looking at her Picture in his phone.

With That He slept on the Couch looking at her photo.

__________________________________________

"Pyaar mein toh Tabhai Machni hi Hai Janab"

So Are You Guys Ready For this?

Tell Me You Guys Enjoying this or not?.

How many Chapters Should I Write?

__________________________________________

Do comments Guys Please and Please Vote too ❤️🥺