Friends.

I was walking from school with a
shiver down my spine. No one is San Antonio is used to the cold. I stuffed my hands into by leather jacket. Damn...It's so cold...I thought waiting at the band hall to see my friends.
"SAVANNAH! WAIT UP!" A voice who was out of breath yelled.
I stopped getting out my phone and texting my friend Emily
Me (4:52) Hey, I'm at school can you give me a ride?
Emily (4:53) Yeah, Wait by the corner! :)
I sighed as i sat on the corner. We were getting up the gang for a charm I found online. It was supposed to be a charm that no
Matter what you stayed friends forever.
Emily car pulled up I giggled at her bumper sticker which said killjoys make some noise!
"Get in loser we're going shopping" she said.
Quoting mean girls again?
Isabel was in the back seat along with Chip and Ryan or aka Sheman.
"Hola Killjoy!" Isabel's voice rang out.
"hey Isabel and my dearest cousin Ryan!" I said plugging my phone into the AUX cord and putting on Beyoncé.
"Ugh! That math test today was so hard." Ryan said looking out the window.
"Momo, Luis, Albert, Robert and Carlos are waiting for us at the building." Isabel said jamming out.
"Sweet! I found something online! It makes us stay friends forever. It's a silly charm called the Sachiko ever after." My voice was filled with happiness for once in my life.
Emily pulled up to the drive way and we all got out laughing about what happened at school earlier.
"You should have seen her face!" I said trying not to die of laughter
"We entered and saw all our friends.
I studied some of their faces for a moment for some reason I don't know why though..
Momo was the first to say hi and then everyone else said Hello.
"So, what are we waiting for? I christmas?" Carlos said looking board.
"Hell yes!" Robert said pumping his fist into the air
Wait, when did Robert get here?
"Bae!" Ryan yelled jumping into Alberts arms
"Idiots..." I mumbled
"Alright! You butts! Savannah aaid she has a charm for us to do! Who wants to do it?" Emily said putting down her Looking for Alaska book. Earning 'Sure' or 'Ok' from all ten people.
"This is going to be so awesome!!" Chip said her voice filled with awe.
"Alright, the point of the charm is that we will stay friends forever. Nothing breaks us apart. But in order to do that. You must say "Sachiko we beg of you" eight times, got it?!" I said grabbing the paper doll.
"YOU GOT IT!"
"Alright form a circle"
"Ow!"
"Watch the hell out!"
"Shit"
Once we were all In a circle, I held the doll out. Something....Something didn't feel right..
A shiver ran down my spine with cold sweat.
What is going on?!?
I said Sachiko we beg of you eight times....
Once we were sure everyone was done. We all looked at each other.
"Nothing happened." Momo said looking disappointed.
"Yeah, Nothing was suppose-" I was cut off short by the building shaking.
"WHAT THE HELL!?! THERE ARE NO EARTH QUAKES IN SAN ANTONIO!" Luis shouted Hanging onto Momo.
What the hell was going on?!?
it stopped for a second, we all looked Scared.
"Are you guys alright?" I asked.
"Yeah"
"..."
"Yeah fine"
But before I could reply. The floor broke underneath us. All i could
Hear was the echo of my friends screams.