V. Quidditch Tryouts

🐍

🐍

The Chapter Poster!Enjoy!🐍

The Chapter Poster!
Enjoy!
🐍

"Ready?" asked Y/N with the small tub. "It's many days, and I took care of putting them together in a tub. That's why you needed enough rest."

"I'm ready," he answered, and Y/N nodded, pouring the memory into the Pensieve.

As they entered, the place formed, and they were in the Great Hall.

"What day is it?" Anael asked, looking around.

"September 9th," he answered, looking at the newspaper on the Slytherin table.

"Dolores Umbridge, new Inquisitor of Hogwarts School," Pansy read aloud. "Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge appointed Umbridge yesterday to improve the school's education," she rolled her eyes and put the paper down on the table; everyone was frustrated.

"She may make life miserable for all those Gryffindors and Mudbloods, but I won't forgive her for what she did to Y/N," Draco argued with annoyance.

"Nor what he did to Crabbe and Goyle, he left them in punishment from morning till night and didn't allow them to eat even something," Blaise said.

"She'll be down soon enough, be patient," Y/N said. "Anyway, we have to go to the Quidditch pitch for tryouts," he got up in his Slytherin Quidditch uniform, and his group accompanied him.

"Yes, captain," Blaise scoffed.

They could hear as they left the Great Hall; in the hallway, Filch climbed on a ladder hammering a picture on the stone wall. Slowly everyone started to come out to see what was going on.

"Educational decree number 23, Dolores Jane Umbridge has been appointed as High Inquisitor at Hogwarts School," Umbridge's voice was heard throughout the school.

"Bloody hell," Y/N whispered and continued walking towards the Quidditch pitch for tryouts.

He didn't want to think about Umbridge and how she was in charge of ruining the school; he concentrated on making this year's team. He needed the best to win that year's cup and smash every team, especially the Gryffindor team.