Sestra pt.11 🌿 WandaVision/Bucky

Bắt đầu từ đầu

'How come?'

'Well.. as Agatha showed you... we weren't just lucky... you used magic to prevent it from going off.. I knew because I couldn't use mine to turn it off... that's when I knew we were special children... all of us.. our powers weren't gifted by Strucker... but by our own mother and father... she told me not to tell a soul... so I didn't...'

'Y/n...I can feel your guilt... don't.. she told you not to speak of it... and you kept your promise... I can't blame you for that...' she gives you a empathic smile.

'I struggled... with the power.. I did awful things.. that glimpse of me you saw with Agatha... that side hadn't come out in ages... I hurt people... Agatha in particular...'

'Mephisto..' Wanda sighs and you can only nod at her.

'I hear you when you say I shouldn't blame myself.. but I do... and I will for a while... nothing can be done about that... but I would do if all over again...'

'Don't be ashamed.. we both did things we shouldn't have..'

'If you ever need any help... with your powers.. don't hesitate to call me.. text me, anything... I don't want you to end up like me...'

'But you're great... how could anyone not want to end up like you..' she tries to make the situation lighter but she can read your face, your eyes, even your mind. You're not joking.

'When I flipped the switch with Agatha.. using my powers for evil.. for hurting her.. it felt.. good... always has... I don't want that to happen to you...'

'But you used your powers for good as well...you shouldn't be too hard on yourself.. I trust you... and I'm glad you told me about the Scarlett Witch thing... but now other things need to be discussed...' She chirps happily, you refrain yourself from rolling your eyes. You know her too well not to know that she's about to start about the wedding.

'Sooooo, any wedding planning yet?'

'We've decided to just.. stay engaged for a while, with everything going on... the world is still healing... and Bucky decided to get some help...'

'Good..' she takes your hand and gives it a soft squeeze. 'Maybe it would be good for you as well...I am not a therapist, this whole Hex thing confirmed that..'

'No... I don't need a therapist... I'm fine...' you wave her off.

'You don't have to keep everything to yourself... I don't have to know every single thing, but it's good to talk..'

'I'm fine...really.. the past is the past anyway... can't change it.. don't want to... can't forget it either...' you try to convince her again, maybe even yourself?

'Okay..' Wanda smiles, and as if someone calls the family out into the garden, the twins come running.

The conversation changes, you can see Wanda wants to convince you to go to a therapist. She glances at you but you just smile sweetly at her.

The afternoon goes by smoothly, with Vision being.. well Vision, and Wanda sharing stories about you two, time really flies.

You enjoy seeing her happy like this, but there's this little pang in your chest, this pain. And maybe a little anger as well, maybe jealousy?

Things haven't been going so well, after the Hex thing, not as good as you're making it seem. You're not really tired from wiping the memories of those people, you can do that all day long without a break. It's the sleepless nights that get to you. And Bucky can tell.

Especially now, when you're sitting in the car, eyelids closing and then opening when your head tilts back against the seat, he can tell you're incredibly tired.

There's no time to rest however, both you and Bucky can feel the tension in the air, something big is about to happen again.

But for now you enjoy what you have, your sister having a family of her own, you having nephews that adore you and a loving fiancé.

For that only, you'll ignore the restlessness in your body. You'll ignore the sleepless nights, the people still calling you the villain. You know deep down that if it wasn't for those people, you would've lost control already, you'd be even worse of a villain as that those ignorant people are making out to be already.

You feel a hand gliding into yours. You lull your head to the side to lay your eyes on Bucky. He intertwines your fingers. 'You know I love you right?'

You hum with a small smile. 'I love you too...'

'Whatever is about to go down... we will be okay...' He confirms and all you can do is smile. He gives you a small nod before focusing back on the road.

You'll try to be.

Y/n Maximoff, Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson will return in the new series 'the legacy'

COMING SOON...

Okay so clearly I am not done with this story arc and I will make it cut into the Falcon and The Winter Soldier... but for that to happen... I need to see the episode so I can write a smooth transition so I hope you enjoyed this!