Mrs. Braun: Thanks goodness.

Mrs. Braun then look at me and my arm.

Mrs. Braun: Captain, may I ask who is this man?

Magath: This is the new member of Warrior team and if you want ask why he is not wearing armband like you, it's because-

Me: It's because I'm from Paradis Island.

All of the people there gasp after heard what I just said.

???: Captain! Is it true?!

Magath: Calm down Mr. Finger. He already prove himself that he's not our enemy.

???: What is the proof?

???: He save my daughter.

We look at the voice direction and see Annie's father.

Magath: Mr. Leonhart is right. This boy beside me save Annie although he already know that Annie is Paradis enemy.

Me: Listen. I don't care if you guys don't want to accept me. I come here for my own wills and I need to abandon my own family. Why? Because in a war, we need to sacrifice something to achieve victory. If you guys don't want to accept me, it's fine. Maybe it's one of the thing I need to sacrifice to achieve the victory. Everyone have someone that they hate. If you guys want to hate me, do it. I come here to join Warrior. I abandon my family to join Warrior. I didn't come here to make people love me. People will not know the meaning of love if they never feel what is hate.

I say to them before start to walk away but someone take my hand. I turn around and see Mr. Leonhart.

Mr. Leonhart: You already saved my only daughter, let me pay you back. You can stay with me and Annie since you don't have any place to stay.

Me: Thanks, but-

Annie: Don't give us any excuse, (Y/N). If you want to go away from us, where will you go? You still don't know this place. You also didn't have house.

Me:*chuckle* Yeah, you have a point. I'll go with you guys.

Timeskip
Mikasa POV

Me: Hmm? What is this?

I ask myself after I see a letter on my bed. I take the letter and sit on the bed. I check the letter and see (Y/N)'s name.

Me: Letter? From (Y/N)?

I open the letter and start to read it.

"Mikasa, if you're reading this letter, it's mean I'm not in any of the walls anymore. I write this letter in case I can't meet you for the last time before I go outside. I'm not sure when we can meet again. Maybe we can meet again in four years or if we're lucky, we can meet each other sooner. Mikasa, I'm really really sorry for abandoning you like this. But like I said, I do all of this for humanity's sake. In four years, our own friend will be the enemy of humanity. That is the reason I betray Survey Corps. In four years, all the walls will collapsed and in four years, you and me is the person that will kill Eren. Don't be suprise about this. That is the only way to save humanity. I also got shocked after I found out about this but that is the world. Everything will not last forever. For now, protect Eren while you still can. Recapture Wall Maria while Eren is still on your side. Mikasa, don't tell anyone about this except for Erwin. Tell him that I said sorry for betraying Survey Corps. Give him this letter to let him know why I betray Survey Corps but ask him to keep this as secret from everyone. If everyone know about this, civil war will occur. I think this is the only thing I want to say. Hope to see you again. I love you, Mikasa."