Some Information...

As I said in both my announcement, and in the description, this is a interactive book.

You get to choose which route you want to take, although there will be some death/bad endings. 

Just so you know, I will not be updating on this regularly like to do with my other works. Since this is interactive, I will have to do a mass publish for you all to understand what's going on. Because of that, this book will not be updated for a few months while I work on the chapters. 

But, please, do not rush me. Working on all the chapters for different people are hard, and nothing like my one-shots book I have. That has different plots for every chapter, but this one is way more intricate.

I have no idea how R. L. Stine managed to do it, and full credits to him for the idea, but I'm going to try and work with what he managed to do. 

No, I am not going to copy anything from his books. I own nothing in here but the plot, and I hope you enjoy this interactive story, once I get it out.

P.S.
Do you like the cover? I spent a while on it. 

There will be a total for four beginnings. Each will have a variety of ends. Be sure to work towards the one you want, and perhaps you'll discover something interesting~

~ 239 ~