16. Dead flowers to Her Highness

ابدأ من البداية

Then she went down the stairs and walked to her master. Chills climbed up Sayaka's spine. 'What is up with this girl...' she thought before going down the stairs like Mary, Itsuki, Ryota and Runa. Once down, everyone looked at her, ready to hear her story. "So, Sayaka, you went to England?" Kirari asked, who had folded her arms. Sayaka walked up and down in front of the group out of nervousness and tried to answer, but nothing came out of her mouth. 'If someone could just start for me--' "She has indeed gone to England!" Runa shouted happily as she put her lollipop in her mouth. 

"England, why?" Yumeko asked ignorantly. "Well..." Sayaka said. "Well?" Itsuki repeated. Sayaka sighed softly and straightened her back completely. If she was going to share what she had done, she had to do it with confidence. "I went to England... to look up all the Cullen families there so I could find (Y/N)'s." "And why would you do that?" Ryota asked, who thought it was actually a privacy violation. Sayaka began to wave her arms in nervousness. There went her confidence. "Because she is not who you think she is! She's..." She looked at (Y/N) and saw that terrible smile on her face again. Behind (Y/N) stood Lily with that murderous lust in her eyes. 

Those two girls did not make it easy for her. "She's..." Nothing came out of her mouth. She didn't even know if the information she had was correct, but everything seemed so right. Suddenly (Y/N) stepped forward, calmly and slowly. "Come on, Sayaka, it's not that hard to say if you've actually found out." She took a few more steps forward and walked closer and closer to Sayaka. To Sayaka it seemed as if (Y/N) was getting bigger and bigger. If (Y/N) really had the title Daisy said she had, then-- "Sayaka~, say it..." "You're..." 

Nothing came out of Sayaka's mouth and now (Y/N) was right in front of her, her eyes the brightest green she had ever seen and she seemed to hover over her. Sayaka's eyes grew wider and wider. Was it fear? "Say. It." "You... You're..." 

"The Crown Princess," someone behind (Y/N) and Sayaka said. (Y/N) turned to see Kirari standing there, a smile on her face, her eyes closed. Then she opened her eyes again showing their natural glow of blue and said, "You are the Crown Princess of England." Ryota, Itsuki, Mary, Runa, and Yumeko all looked chaotically at the President. "Holy shit..." Runa whispered. Lily turned her face to the floor to cry. She wanted to cry so badly because she failed. Suddenly (Y/N) started clapping her hands. A smile appeared on her face as she walked closer to Kirari. 

"Good job! That lasted long enough..." she said satisfied through her clapping. "So it is true?!" Mary shouted nervously to (Y/N). "It sure is," (Y/N) replied cheerfully. Mary looked hopelessly at the floor. She was surprised and upset. How could (Y/N) have kept this from them? "A-Are we supposed to bow now..." Itsuki whispered. (Y/N) heard it and shouted cheerfully, "Actually, you should! But hey, I'm not wearing my crown right now, am I?" She giggled. Then, she turned around and waved her arms. "Tell me, who expected this?" 

Everyone immediately turned their gaze to the floor, even Runa. The only ones who still looked up were Kirari and Lily. "Understood," she replied. She turned back to Sayaka and asked, "Tell me, Sayaka, how did you find out?" Sayaka looked up and swallowed her saliva. She took a deep breath before speaking. "Well, I flew to the UK to interview some of the Cullen families there and I found Daisy... Daisy Cullen..." (Y/N)'s eyes widened. "Oh, Daisy huh..." Sayaka continued: "She told me she didn't have a daughter in Japan or one named (Y/N), but she did have a daughter named Iris. She said you were good friends, very good friends in fact..." Sayaka blushed. 

"She showed me a picture and I immediately knew who you were..." (Y/N) giggled. She even blushed a little. "Daisy and her pictures always..." "Yeah, and then she told me about who you really are... (Y/N) (L/N), daughter of King William, Crown Princess of England. When she told me... she seemed scared... (Y/N)... I-I mean... Princess (Y--" "Just (Y/N) is good," (Y/N) corrected Sayaka, as if she did not like to hear the word princess. "(Y/N)..." Sayaka said, "Why did you never go out, were you hiding from the public? Everyone knows the king has 3 children, but no one knows how you look or what your names are. Daisy looked scared when she told me she knew you..."