“Stella.” Brandon had her smile pictured in his head because that is all he wanted to see right now, to reassure everything was okay - though she wasn't there to tell him everything was going to be okay so the only thing he had to do was hope; Hope Stella and the rest of the Winx Club are doing well.

Helia was the quietest since he had to save his breath for the battling field. He reached for his back pocket and extracted a gleaming bracelet-- Flora's bracelet to be exact. It was his lucky charm for survival.

After a few minutes, as Timmy mentioned, the nacelle disembarked on the rocky ground. The Specialists wore their earpieces to stay in contact with each other as they were ready to depart into the mission.

They were on a long-gone planet which name has also been forgotten in history. It is believed that it used to be inhabited by gods and humans who worshipped them, before the war broke out between the Sun and the Moon, between the light and the dark, diving them which led to its desertification. This all happened millions of years ago.

Though Timmy has been able to locate the Winx on that planet for some reason, they had to go with instinct and check it out.

“Good luck everyone,” Sky told, wearing a dark mask to cover his nose and mouth with his blonde hair tied in a tiny low bun. “Be cautious since we do not know what's out there.”

The sky was gloomy red moreover the ground was too dry as well as filthy to grow and welcome any kind of plants. Helia could not help but immediately thought about what Flora had to go through because there isn't any natural life thriving here.

The only thing that stood out was a leftover tower that must have been part of an immense castle.

“We'll go in from the front,” Brandon told.

“I'll be coming with you.” Sky said in determination as he tilted his head to order his soldiers to start preparing to head in.

“Nabu and I will attempt to enter from the right wind of this horrifying-looking tower.” Riven declared.

Timmy clapped his hands in surprise as he discovered something and grabbed the attention of the others with the device in his hands. “Here, take a look. I sense many presences inside there and since I have data of each Winx already recorded I may be able to recognise the girls. I can see their locations.”

“Great then, how long should we wait for this one this time? A day? Five months?” Riven smiled sarcastically, rubbing his hands together. Yet, no one found it funny and neither did he.

Though it almost has been near two months since the Winx were taken away and Timmy tried his best to find them, but it took more than expected. Thus, the reason why Riven made such an ironic point.

“Don't worry, it'll just be a few minutes,” Timmy responded with the same energy and tone. “Oh! Here! See! I knew it.”

Sky hurried next to the technician to see it himself, as it already been said, he had no time to waste. “Three of the girls are spread out towards the top of the tower... two around the middle... wait, why's someone missing?”

Nabu's shoulders tensed up. “Uh? Who?”

“Let me guess, those three spots right there are the Trix. Seems like they take a third of the tower each to guard.” Helia pointed out and the others took this into account.

“Yeah, but there's another presence I cannot work out and it's weak so I can't quite locate it as it's unknown.” The bespectacled ginger-haired man acknowledged but it was overlooked considering they came for another reason.

“Unless that person is part of the Winx, don't bother.” Riven boldly insisted. “Anyways, who's missing in between the Winx girls?”

The Specialists waited for Timmy to work his magic and find all the information they needed in just a matter of seconds.