I didn't know what I expected from her after I said those words, but her response wasn't what I expected.

"You should get going it's getting really late and we have school tomorrow." She tapped my shoulder.

She then when up the little stairs of her house, took out her keys and the moment she was about to enter that door, I stopped her.

"Y/N!"

She turn her body to looked at me.

"Goodnight Y/N!"

Again, she smiled at me.

"You too"

She then disappeared behind her door.

I waited for a couple of seconds to make sure that she was in safely and turn around to the direction on my house.

"Step one... done."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

• Yoon Y/N •

"Uhh... I hate PE class!" I groaned to Teahyun.

He chuckled.

"Today we will be playing dodgeball." "I will be picking two captains that are going to form the teams" "Anyone wants to be captain?" Coach ask while earning no response from the student including me.

"Okay... then Soobin and Teahyun would be captain then!"

The two boys stood up and when to the  center of the gymnasium.

"Soobin you can start to pick a member."

"I pick Y/N."

"M-me?" I ask him while pointing at myself.

"I don't think there is any other Y/N."

I slowly stood up from the bench to go beside him. While I was walking I looked at Teahyun with a confused face.

Usually he would have pick one of the boys to be in his team. Teahyun always pick me first to be in his team. I was confused on Soobin's sudden actions. But I guess I wasn't the only one. I could hear the student on the beach gossiping and pointing at me. They probably thought the same thing as me.

What's up with him? Since when did he paid attention to me?

"Teahyun, hurry up and choose a member, we don't have all day!"

I turned to Teahyun's direction. He looked lost. He probably thought that it was weird too.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

It has been almost 30 minutes that we started playing, and also 30 minutes that am standing at the back of the gymnasium doing nothing.The two teams where playing really hard and every time I took the ball to throw I will always miss my shoot and get hit by the ball. I felt useless.

"Y/N, your shoes laces are untie."

I looked at coach that just yelled at me and then at my shoes to see that there were indeed untie.

I started to walk to the bench to tie them until a ball started to move forward in my direction.

Avery thing happened in a second. I tried my best to dodge the ball but I ended up stepping on my shoe laces making me loose my balance and falling.

I closed my eyes as I was prepared to fall on the cold, hard gymnasium floor but instead... I felt on something soft.

Or more like on someone.

I felt two warm arms wrapping my body. My face was on that person's chest. I was able I feel his heartbeat.

"Y/N, are you alright?" I heard Teahyun call me in a scared tone.

"Soobin hyung!!!!!" Huening Kai yelled across the gym.

At that moment, i finally realize what was happening.

S-Soobin?

I quickly stood up, breaking from his embrace. I looked at the person to see that it was Soobin.

"All you alright?" Teahyun ask me while making me face him.

"Are you okay Y/N?" I heard Soobin's calming voice ask me. I turned around to see him smiling at me.

What's up with him today..He's acting really suspicious...

Does he want anything from me or what?

.....