38) Sleepover with the "girls"

Start from the beginning

Draco gently lowered Noah's arms and laughed. "Yet you choose to live at their place until you find your own apartment. You knew they were planning on inviting El to stay there for the summer."

"True.." Noah frowned and turned around to face Eleanor. "Don't you dare forget to cast mufliato before anything happens. I swear to Merlin, I will break down that door if I hear one moan coming from that bloody bedroom."

The blonde girl threw her head back in laughter, the sun rays grazing her skin and she sighed. Thinking about the most horrible situation that was yet to come.

"You won't.. Besides, after summer you will never have to fear hearing it.."

The atmosphere changed. Everyone stopped laughing and stared at Eleanor in concern. Pansy placed her hand over El's and she shot her a half smile, that was meant to comfort her but only brought tears to Eleanor's eyes.

"What are you going to do, El?" Draco spoke softly, almost frightened to bring the girl over the edge.

"I'm going to enjoy them for as long as I can, spend as much time with them possible, touch them, kiss them, tell them how much I fucking love them and then.. Break their hearts. Make them hate me.." Eleanor sighed, everyone's face had a frown on it. "Don't look at me like that.. It's for the best, I can't have them in any danger. I know my dad, he always goes through with his threats, he will not hesitate to kill them. It's best for everyone — especially them, if they hate me and move on."

"I don't think it's possible for them to hate you, Elle," Pansy said.

Emmy nodded. "You should've heard them when you had your memory loss. Eleanor this, Eleanor that. There wasn't an hour where they did not mention you, it was driving me bloody nuts after a while."

"They are right, El," Noah said. "I've been best friends with them since first year. I know we agreed earlier that not all soulmates are right for each other but you, Fred and George are perfect. This may sound selfish on my part but I don't think I can bear seeing them heartbroken and living with them without you in their lives."

"I don't have a choice," Eleanor sniffled, a few tears breaking lose from her eyes.

Her two girl friends, Pansy and Emmy, immediately stood up from their chairs and ran over to throw their arms over Eleanor. They hugged her with everything in them and Eleanor sighed, her head resting against Pansy's.

"When are you planning on doing it?" Draco asked.

"The day I leave. One week before going to school. I will grab my bags, tell them this is not what I want anymore and just.. disappear."

It was hard for Eleanor to control her tears now, she was almost full on sobbing. Just the thought of her not having Fred and George in her life, breaking their hearts, her beautiful amazing boys, made her want to scream and throw herself off a cliff.

"I'm not behind this decision, I hate it in fact.. But I can promise I will always be here for you, sis."

"Me too," Pansy, Emmy and Draco said.

"Promise me that you will hold them back if they decide to go look for me, please?" Eleanor asked her older brother.

It took Noah a while but he nodded. "Promise. I will keep them safe."