38) Sleepover with the "girls"

Start from the beginning

Pansy stood up and poured everyone a drink, slowly because she was still listening to the conversation the friends were having.

"Like me," Draco said and everyone's head snapped up to look at him. This was the first time Draco was openly admitting it. "I don't think Astoria and I will ever work out. There's no feeling. At least not from my side."

"What exactly happened Draco? If you're comfortable telling," Emmy asked, Eleanor placed her hand over Draco's arm to comfort him.

Draco sighed. "It just felt awkward, I wasn't enjoying myself and then she.. Spoke ill of someone I care about.. I left the date soon after that, I couldn't stand the way her mind worked."

The blonde girl felt a wave of guilt wash over her. She felt as if it was her fault. Astoria had spoken bad about her, she was obviously jealous of the relationship she and Draco had. It might've worked out between the two if Draco didn't know El.

It was quiet for a moment, nobody knew what to say. Noah kept glancing at Draco to see if the younger boy was feeling sad about it but it seemed like he didn't.

Pansy raised her glass. "Let's make a toast. To love, it doesn't matter if it's with a soulmate or not! And to us, the best people in Slytherin."

"Cheers!" Everyone said and took a sip.

A few hours later and everyone was slightly buzzed, Emmy had made amazing cocktails, a recipe she learned from a friend who was a muggle — Eleanor couldn't quite remember the name at this point.

"Tell someone you would fuck at Hogwarts, someone who isn't your girlfriend or soulmate!" Noah asked the group.

Pansy was first to answer. "Padma Patil."

"Ginny Weasley," Emmy said.

Noah. "Theodore Nott."

A blush crept over Draco's skin. "I mean.. Oliver Wood wasn't bad."

"Why is everyone suddenly gay?" Eleanor asked, snorting.

Pansy flipped her the finger. "You have no room to talk, you're dating bloody gingers. Tell us who you would pick though!"

"Also Theodore Nott for me."

"Yeah, he's hot as fuck," Emmy sighed. "Not as hot as Dan, though."

Everyone laughed at Emmy who looked like a smitten school girl. Dan, who was a Ravenclaw a year above them, was indeed very handsome. He was tall, short white blonde hair and he usually wore glasses and a smile on his face. He and Emmy were a match made in heaven.

"What's it like? To have sex with two completely identical looking boys?" Emmy asked Eleanor.

"Not completely identical," Eleanor said.

Noah covered his ears. "No, no, no, no, no!"

"Touchy subject," Eleanor whispered to Emmy and the two girls giggled.

"Is she done talking?" Noah almost yelled due to his covering his ears still. "It's bad enough knowing my little sister has sex with my best friends! I don't want to know what they do in the bedroom!"