11- 'I want 5SOS to kiss my dead body.'

Start from the beginning

"Aceee," I sing, "And she is Claire. My cousin sister," I introduce the blonde to Cal and Mikey who hug her too.

"Nice meeting you, boys," she says calmly, for a change.

"Cali-Poo!" Lily hugs Calum and I can see rush of blood on his nose and cheeks as I realize he's blushing at his new name.

"Don't you dare call me that again," he pinches her nose, "I'll punch you like a kangaroo!"

"Hahaha, sure, Cali-Poo," she hugs him again and walks away, leaving me and Calum alone.

Awkwardness takes over.

"Hi, Evelyn," he breaks the silence and for some strange reason, I feel like walking away.

"Hi, Cal," I produce my hand before he can lean in to hug me, "How have you been?" I ask him plainly, barely any emotion in my voice, even though I am exploding on the inside. Just the site of Calum standing before my eyes made me want to cry again, the sentiments of the past three months haunting me back to my reality.

He looks at me in a confused way and shakes my hand. His face contorts into an inexplicable expression as he just smiles and walks away without answering me.

Honestly, if I was in my senses, I would go back to him and ask what had happened, but today, I just didn't feel like it. The thing is, I really don't like being ignored without a reason and Cal has been doing exactly that, which is why I totally despise him at the moment. It was true that I was absolutely hurt by Cal's behavior and I was, no doubt, willing to give him a second chance, but it just didn't seem like any of it affected him, per say.

So instead of going behind him, I turn around and walk towards Luke who is buying a bag of candies.

"C'mon, which ride do we start from?" he asks me.

"Ride My Dick!" Ashton chides in playfully and Lily smacks his arm, "Ow, babe that hurts."

They have their little cute moments, smacking each other, kissing occasionally and eating each other's candies. The typical cute couple.

I look at my small group of friends as Luke hands me a skittle and I start chewing on it as we further walk towards the deathliest ride in the amusement park, "We're gonna start from that," he says while popping a jelly bean in his mouth.

"Guys guys!" Michael waves his hands so that we all are looking at him and walks in front of us. I notice Cal from the corner of my eye, standing behind everyone. He has his hands shoved in his pockets and he seems extremely low today. I feel sad for him, but I let go off.

"I have a challenge for ya'll," Mikey chides in, "Each one of us have to sit in that deathly ride alone. Whoever doesn't do it, will have to present a full naked dance right there," he points at park bench. All the boys howl in unison, including Lily who is such a big fan of roller coasters that it's not even funny.

"I can't do it," I shake my head, "I'm scared of roller coasters."

"Evelyn, he didn't ask if we want to do it," Ash says, "It's a compulsion, babe."

"No, please, you have to understand," I feel all of them grab me towards the jumbo rollercoaster.

"I'll go first!" Lily says and all the boys clap for her.

It takes like barely 10 minutes for all of them to get done and I literally stand there, catching my breath in my throat when I finally realize it's my turn.

"I don't even understand why you're so scared, Evelyn," Luke tightens his grasp around my shoulder as we walk, "It's just a ride, babe, c'mon!"

"It's a 100 feet drop, Luke!" I protest, "I'm fucking scared of roller coasters! And this is just the biggest one in this fucking amusement park!" I continue ranting until Ash sets his foot in.