the two gave each other a weird look, before moving back down into bed. "well i think we handled that well!" wanda smiled.

        "you, yes. me, no." callista sighed. she looked around, liking the beds better together than apart. "i must say, i do like the beds better together than seperate." 

         "this is better, isn't it?"  wanda asked, smirking. wanda swished her finger, and the two beds became one bed. 

        "wanda," callista cooed. 

        "yes dear?" wanda asked, still smirking. 

        "get the light." 

*** 

        "ladies and gentlemen, for my final trick, i will show you the cabinet of mysteries." callista said, swishing her fake wand. her and wanda were currently in the living room, practicing their act for the talent show. 

        wanda didn't come out, and callista sighed. "wanda, that's your cue!" callista called to wanda, who was in the other room. 

        "you said cabinet of mysteries?" callista heard wanda call out. 

        "i said the cabinet of mysteries!" callista repeated, emphasizing cabinet of mysteries

        "oh, that's my cue!" wanda exclaimed, as she rolled the giant cabinet into the living room. 

         callista gazed at the cabinet. "wow, that is huge!" callista skipped over to where wanda was rolling in the cabinet, and helped her guide it. "wanda, do any of the other acts have props as big as this?" 

        wanda walked around to the other side, to face callista. "are you kidding? fred and linda are building a moat and a fully-functioning portcullis and no one even knows why." callista shook her head, laughing, before wanda interrupted. "let's keep going." 

        "yes, where was i? uh-" callista was cut off by wanda giggling at callista's mistake. she gave wanda a friendly glare and continued the act. "watch closely as i, callista, master of illusions, make my assistant, wanda, disappear." 

        callista opened one side of the cabinet, and wanda opened the other. wanda hopped into the cabinet, and callista walked to the other side of the cabinet, standing next to wanda. "fear not, wanda. for i, callista, promise to bring you back just the way you are." wanda make a fake scared face, and callista closed the cabinet. 

        "abracadabra!" callista exclaimed, pointing her fake wand at the cabinet. she opened it, revealing that wanda had disappeared. she turned to the fake crowd. "oooh, spooky." wanda clapped at reeled around from the other side of the cabinet, the moving wall spinning. "wanda, do you think that the audience might this this little act is way too fake?" 

        "well, that's the whole point," wanda told her wife, her voice pitch going higher. wanda walked out of the cabinet, and callista put her fake wand down with the other props. "in a real magic act, everything is fake." wanda closed the doors to the cabinet. "honey, the talent show fundraiser is the most important event of the season and it's our neighborly duty to participate. plus, it's our chance to appear as normal as possible while doing so."