Section 2- Video Game Franchises that I enjoy

So, here is a section of video game franchises that I enjoy and highly recommend you check them out.

Friday Night Funkin
Okay, this is the one that I got into recently and  the game is difficult, but also amazing. I liked the art style, the characters and the stories. My favorite characters are Pico and Boyfriend because I found Pico and Boyfriend's character designs and Boyfriend's voice to be pretty cute and Philly Nice, Pico,Fresh,MILF, and Roses are my favorite songs in the game. Update: I finally got a chance to play the game! It's really hard but it's really fun!

Freedom Planet
I got into this game about a year and a half ago and it's a Sonic inspired game but it's ACTUALLY original! The characters are likable as well. My favorite Character is Carol because, she's relatable at least to me lol.

Ratchet and Clank
I'm not gonna lie I got into this game franchise because of the mediocre movie I was excited to see and even bought a book based on the movie. I like the movie but I feel like the developers could have done more with the movie than what they gave us. The games are technically have better writing than the movie. My favorite character is Ratchet.

Rayman
So I also got into this franchise as a result of THAT RABBIDS SHOW FROM NICK! That show was so boring! But then while researching the show after it popped in my head, I then stumbled upon this character, Rayman. When first looking at it, I just assumed his limbs and neck were invisible because his character design is a floating head, torso, hands and feet. It's not bad at all it's actually pretty cool.

Bendy and the Ink Machine
AKA one of the coolest horror game ever! I actually bought a Boris plushie from Walmart not too long ago. Maybe like 2 years ago lol. It's also a very creepy game but that's what makes the game cool. It's creepy.

Cuphead
A video game inspired by 1930's cartoons. It's actually pretty good. I liked the animation and the characters so much it's just a really fun experience lol.

Baldi's Basics
I do like this game even though it's very difficult and the designs aren't the best and shows you a very unrealistic side of school lol It's actually pretty fun and one of the few games here I actually managed to get a chance to play on my iPhone.

Five Nights at Freddy's
I actually really enjoyed these games lol. I actually played the demos of the game because the full game I have to pay for so I played all four demo games and they scared the hell outta me! But it was a very fun game franchise. I also bought two books based on the game, written by the creator himself.

Sonic the Hedgehog
This has been one of my favorite game franchises ever since childhood. I played the games, I watched the shows on TV and even watched the movie! Sonic the Hedgehog will always have a place in my heart.