36.

Niall Horan was a very annoying person when he decided he didn't mind your existence, I worked that out quite quickly today - against my own will, I might add.

Harry had disappeared first thing in the morning, and I hadn't realized until I had woken up, sometime in the early afternoon - to find Niall motherfucking Horan, standing in the doorframe of the bedroom, watching me like some peeping Tom.

Naturally, I screamed. As anyone would if they saw someone watching them as soon as they opened their eyes to greet the day.

"What the fuck?" I groaned, pressing my head back into the pillow, breathing heavily when I realised he wasn't exactly a threat. My heart was bound to give up on itself at this rate. It bounced in my chest at a rapid rate, feeling as if it was about to break through my skin.

Both Harry and Niall continued to rattle me to the point I was sure I was about to give myself a fucking heart attack.

"You're up," he observed, nodding in approval. He made no movement to come closer, though his beady fucking eyes continued to stare. "Good. Finally. Harry stepped out, he told me to watch you until then."

"I think you took that a little too literally," I grumbled, shaking my head at him as I sat up. "Stop staring at me first thing in the morning, its unnerving."

"It's afternoon," he corrected, a deep sigh following. "You're suppose to be getting ready."

I rubbed my eyes. "Where's Harry?"

"Out."

"Out where?" I questioned, confused.

"Are you two together?"

I paused for a moment, scoffing to myself when I had to think about it. "Uh, no."

"Then you don't need to know. Come on though, get up."

I grumbled to myself, though listened to him. I felt like a toddler getting scolded. I made my way to the shower, making sure to slam the door to piss off Niall. It didn't work though, all he did was laugh, a sound that echoed off the walls and went straight to the headache that was forming at the back of my neck.

I didn't know what made his mood change so drastically towards me, but I couldn't say I enjoyed it anymore than I did when he was threatening to hurt me. I was suddenly getting the personality he threw at Harry and I questioned how on earth he dealt with such a chipper Niall every single day.

I was half way through my shower when I heard the door creak open and slam shut.

I was thankful this shower was located away from the door, so whoever had entered couldn't see directly into the shower. The only downfall? I couldn't see them either.

"Niall!" I yelped, moving into the furthest part of the corner, my hands spraying over my body as footsteps moved closer. "Get the fuck out, you lunatic!"

Heavenly laughter bounced off the walls, and my sudden fears of Niall getting far too comfortable with me evaporated quickly.

Harry appeared a second later, smiling at me through the fogged up screen of the shower, his chest bare. He moved to sit down across from me on the toilet seat, putting the lid down to sit on top of it. I had to blink a couple of times because-

"Did you get a haircut?" I asked, rubbing the water out of my eyes in confusion. Harry sat across from me, though instead of glorious waves framing his body, his hair was cut short and was somewhat styled, as if he had just spent the morning at the hairdressers. He stared up at me, a sheepish smile on his face that made him look boyish. My heart almost melted right then and there.