6

.

Story name: Picture Perfect
Author: @-pcyxoxo-
60 parts

.

Never give up the beauty in you, just to fit in with the crowd. After all, you're a diamond and you are not supposed to fit in, it you're supposed to stand out.

Emily Allyson Wilson, a teenager going to senior year was struggling to keep up her 'picture perfect' image, that she has been keeping up throughout her life. She was always known as the good girl with good grades. All she wanted to do was to fit into her new school and graduate with best grades, but her picture perfect image has her struggling. She didn't know how to say no because a good girl never says no. Her decisions are always made upon what her family will think or what her friends will think- it was never about her. She was struggling to keep up the image of the good person with wide smiles and laughter, but deep down she was calling far help.

Everett Levi, was the popular boy in Richmond High School. He's popular fo his looks, his money and for being bad. He always puts himself first- when his mother left them in the care of their father when they were young, he was taught to only think about himself. With two older brothers who want nothing but for him to fail in the eyes of his father, so that one of them could take over the company. He made decisions knowing he had nothing to lose.

When Emily ended up at a party, they she didn't want to be at, thrown by Everett himself. She has an awkward encounter with him.

Two teenagers, both struggling to figure out who they really are- reach out for one another, but if you are broken.... how are you supposed to help someone who's broken as well?

.

COMPLETED ✔️
mature

.

Suggestions?

.