CAPTER 2: Short way Home

You feel a warm hand cover your mouth

         You back kick. You grab their hand and push it down. Spinning around, fist ready. You see it was one of Henry's friends. you bite your lip.
         "Your Good, where did you learn that!?" He asked.
        "I learned at dance class" you say. "Hip hop, they said you could combine a few moves to do that trick" you smile.
               "Cool," he says.
             "You really must be going, it isn't the safest over here" you say.
             "I know I can't let a first grader be here alone," he says.
               "Oh I'm fine" I say.
               "I know but I just can't," he says.
               "Fine, but stop walking half way" you say.
               "Sure, why?" He asked again. Wow this kid asks a lot of questions.
                "Oh because,my dad wants be to be more independent"
               "Oh yeah I get it" he says.
              "why did you cover my mouth?" you ask.
             "I didn't want you to freak out when you see someone and scream, because if you scream some weird guy might hear and try to hurt us" he says looking around.
                  "Good enough" you say.
                  "Oh and what's your name" you ask
                  "Jasper" he says back. You're getting close to junk n' stuff.
                   "I'm good from here" he leaves and you run home.

            You go into junk and stuff and ride the elevator down to the man cave.
               "Hi," you say to gooch."Where's ray?" You ask.
             "Oh just taking a teenager,  who was punching someone, he is taking the kid home" gooch says.
You lay back on the couch. Finally around people you don't have to watch your every word with.
Ray comes down the tube.
               "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii" he says, sliding over to you.
               "How it goooooo?" He asked, making you giggle.
                  "It gooooes good!" You say. "I didn't attend any classes and I watched Henry at his, I got comfortable enough to not have to freak out everytime he spoke" you say slightly laughing at yourself.
                  "Okay, and you were fine getting home" he asked
                  "Yeah until this one kid grabbed my mouth and I almost punched him in the face" you say. " he was just Henry's friend making sure I was okay walking home. I told him that I learned it at hip hop class." You say.
                  "Okay good" he sighs. "what do you wanna do?'' he asked.
                   "Can I play with one of your laser things" you ask with puppy eyes.
                    "Fine! But you promise to not hurt yourself" he tells you.
                     "Promise"
                     "Oh and Maybe keep one it your bag, you know just in case" he says.
                    "Sure" you say happy. You go into a private room and shock random spots on the wall. You're having fun and you don't notice your watch ringing. You finally notice.
You go outside the living room.
                    "I'm right here" you say.
                    "There's a kid outside, can you let them in?" Ray asked.
                    "I'm playing with your weapons!!! Can you?" You ask.
                    "No we need to find the location of the toddler," he says.
                  "Fiiiineeeee" you say. You get into the elevator. You go outside, it's Henry's friend, Charlotte?.
You're about to realize you still have the laser in your hand. You freak out and hide it in the cash register. You let her in.
                 "My dad's friend works here. I decided to help out to get extra money" you say.
                  "Cool!" Charlotte leans down to your level. You hate when people do that.
                  "Hey, do you have any buckets for my friend Jasper?" she asked.
                 "I'll check our inventory in the back, I'll be out in a few minutes." You say you are trying to show her you're mature. You find a blue one with a green crystal thing in the front.
                   "Here you Go, does this work" you ask, holding your bucket.
                    "That's perfect!" How much? She asked
                      "12 dollars and 45 cents please" you reply. She hands you the money and leaves. You grab the laser. You get in the elevator. You have gotten used to the free falling drop.
You Hand your dad the money from the bucket. You go into the back and play with the lasers some more. Once it's time for dinner you get into the mancave and sit at the table. Ray gives you a burger and himself one too. You eat then use the bathroom. Once you washed your hands and left you sit down and turn the tv on inside your bedroom. You're interested in the news to see what your dad is up to. You relax and watch. Your dad brings you in some ice team. Yummm. You eat up and throw away the cup and napkins. You watch the tv. Nothing big, nothing big. Wait!

Please share and comment!!!!! Have a good day, and a zappy new year!!!!!!!! Sorry I know it's not even like close to news year at all
Word count: 820