(18)

I deeply apologize for such a late update. When I tell you I had the worst week... holy shit. Anyways, as a treat this whole chapter is sexual.

Srlsy, enjoy your porn.

Tw: degradation

***

Nico had slowly slipped the dress off of my body, exposing my bare skin. Each touch he made with his fingers sent shivers down my spine from the sudden contact and coldness.

My chest was pressed against the counter once again, my ass up in the air as he continued to grab a fistful of my hair. "Hm amore?"

He brought the palm of his hand to my butt, slapping it harshly while placing kisses on the sides of my neck. "Nico!"

"Yes or no?"

"Your not the boss of me." Nico moved my panties to the side and looking down, I saw that his pants were already on the floor. Uh oh.

"Mmm, we will see who will be the judge of that." Nico twisted his body around towards the counter, grabbing the bottle of tequila and taking a long sip. Attempting to escape his grip, he only pulled my hair harder and forced me to stay in place. "Don't be naughty with me."

"Give me some tequila." Latching onto the corners of the counter, I felt Nico's hard on pressed against my ass before he brought the bottle up to my lips.

"Say please." I cocked my head back, moving my face to the side before sneering.

"I'm not saying please." I couldn't move my arms from the counter without falling forwards, but I continued to keep my head to the side as I heard Nico take another swig.

"Then you don't get any." Nico placed the bottle down right next to my locked hand, moving my panties to the side once again before rubbing his cock against my entrance.

He was obviously teasing me knowing my balance would be completely lost if I reached for the bottle, but the feeling of him rubbing against my clit occupied my attention. That certain feeling of pleasure rose to my surface.

Nico had finally slipped his length into my entrance, going painfully slow before his hipbones hit my ass. The feeling was pleasurable, his hand pulling my hair back again and my gaze now forced on the ceiling. He thrusted in and out, my lips slightly parted and my eyes half closed because of his movements.

"How's that feel amore?" Nico spoke in a smokey tone, one that caught me off guard as he spoke directly into my ear.

Nico took his actions to further lengths, pushing my face down against the granite counter so that I could feel the cold surface on my cheek. I let out a moan as he slammed into me, my body jolting forwards harshly.

"Did I make you speechless, Sagie?" Nico moved his hips fowards again, sinking deep inside of me while his hand continued to press my head down.

"Nico..." I could barely say a word, taking sharp breaths to try to compose myself while I gripped onto the sides of the granite more aggressively.

"Yes amore?" Nico pulled my hair back again, this time yanking me hard enough so that I was staring into Nico's eyes at a weird angle.

He stared back, smirking at my incoherent words that I tried to form. "I-" Trying to speak again, my words only came out in a stutter and I resorted to using my elbows to hold myself.

"Shut up and take it." There was that thickly voice again, Nico pounding into me as he tilted his head to the side. "You look so beautiful."

Nico was showing no mercy, my moans replaced with strangled whimpers as I tried to hold back my tears from the good type of hurt I was feeling. My knees went weak underneath me, Nico's other arm holding me up so that I wouldn't fall to the ground.