"Well..I'm sure you won't hesitate to let me in if I told you it was about Koyu-san--" Shinobu got cut off.

"Get in." Giyuu said as he moved aside to let in the Insect Hashira. Shinobu sweatdropped at the speed Giyuu reacted with when he heard his friend's name. Shinobu just entered without another word.

Giyuu sat down on a tatami mat and Shinobu did the same as she sat across him. There was a moment of silence before Giyuu spoke up, which was rare.

"What is it with Koyuki this time?" Giyuu asked. Shinobu thought for a moment.

"Her..Other side is starting to act up again." Giyuu cocked his eyebrow at her.

"What? Can't she just use her mask?"

"That's what I thought too..But it seems like her other side is starting to get out of her control." Giyuu went silent.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow and maybe I'll pay Urokodaki-san a visit. You can go now." Was all he said. Shinobu nodded and disappeared that instant.

"She's always been troublesome.." Giyuu murmured to himself.

The Next Day

Giyuu was walking towards the Moon Estate but stopped when he heard laughter near the woods. He decided to take a look and saw Koyuki with Akari. Akari seemed to just have doused Koyuki with water, making her soaked. Koyuki didn't seem to be angry though.

"Akari-chan, if you do that again, I will not hesitate to have you clean the entire estate for the next two days!" Koyuki threatened jokingly. Akari whined but nevertheless stopped splashing water at her master.

"Ahem. Sorry to bother you two." Giyuu said. Akari and Koyuki stopped laughing and looked at Giyuu.

"Ah..It's okay. Uhm..Do you need to talk with my master.?" Akari asked awkwardly. She felt intimidated by the Water Hashira's stare.

"Yes. I need to talk with her." Koyuki was confused. Akari nodded and was about to leave when she heard a familiar voice.

"Akari! Yuna-san is looking for you!" It was Tanjirou. The brunette was now glad that she could escape this awkward situation.

But her smile instantly dropped when she remembered who she was going to be with. Tanjirou. Ever since that time with Tanjirou, she's been avoiding him. The boy, clueless as he was, made it worse by trying to talk to Akari.

"I hate this.." Akari murmured repeatedly to herself as she walked back to the estate together with Tanjirou.

When they were out of sight, Giyuu heard a giggle from Koyuki.

"Kamado-kun seems to have gotten comfortable with Akari-chan. Unfortunately, my Tsuguko seems to feel the opposite way.." She said and looked at Giyuu.

"So, what do you need to talk about, Giyu-san?" Giyuu gave her a stern look, making the female even more curious about the subject.

"Shinobu told me about your situation." Koyuki's calm smile suddenly looked like a forced one. Giyuu saw her clench her fists and got worried.

"And? What are you going to do about it? Talk me out of it? No." Giyuu thought about her response for a moment before he started walking towards her.

"So this is how bad it is now.." He said with a exasperated sigh. Koyuki started backing away from him as he got closer. Giyuu took note of this and prevented her from getting farther by catching her wrist and pulled her close to him.

"Ah!" The female let out a small yelp by the sudden force. She frowned and looked away from the ravennete.

"Look at me." Giyuu said calmly and made sure his grip was strong but wouldn't hurt her. She didn't budge.