7~ tattered storybook page

I walked through the forest as the not so random memories danced around my head.

I held the piece of paper before running in the direction I ran in before the storm, I saw the family of ducks, the river and even the fallen tree.

I finally reached my destination, but instead of a small hut I saw a mansion. I walked up to the front door and knocked. I waited and waited untill finally I heard a voice that was all to familiar. "Jefferson, is that you" I said unsure "(y/n)" he questioned before he pulled me into a bone rushing hug "wait how do you remember... I mean the curse" I asked concerned "the evil queen got mad that I escaped so she punished me by wiping everyone's memory except mine, but wait how come you remember me" he said. "I pulled this outta my pocket and immediately recognised you" I said pulling out the tattered storybook page. He grabbed it before asking "errmmm have you seen Grace" "yeah, she goes by Paige now and I teach her I school... Maybe you could pick me up a month from now for my doctor's appointment" I said "yes of course I can do that, so (y/n) are we still toge..." I interupted him with a kiss "yes I don't want to be away from you" I said as I walked into his house "but we do need something that's not you but A fake character like how I'm Jenny Barnes oooo maybe James Lewis" I questioned "sure I'm now Sebastian Stan"

A/n you found him, how do you feel?