Identity V - YandereMercenary/Naib X FemReader

Comenzar desde el principio

After some minutes passing, she was already a likeable girl among the survivors. Even the ones that were not so talkable attempted to interact with her. She was just so friendly and she gave everyone a calm aura.

They were all gathered at the kitchen table, eating and communicating. Of course, she had to put aside her belongings in order to eat. The mercenary did not speak to her at all, neither did he find himself interested in the new member. Still, his eyes were locked on her as his mind just traveled. He woke up from his thoughts when her eyes looked at his. She immediately sensed his dark and dull aura, but she still managed to break a small smile and wave at him, noting to herself that she had to be a bit careful with her words and behavior around him, as he did not seem so friendly. Naib scoffed and faced away from her.

After what felt like forever, Aesop guided Y/n to her new room, which was very near to Edgar's, Murro's, Melly's and Naib's rooms. Before she could enter her room, she found the mercenary walking past her. Before he could leave, Y/n raised her hand in order to catch his attention. Naib dully stared at her, crossing his arms and waiting for her to write. She looked up at him and smiled. "Hi, I am Y/n. I didn't get the chance to meet you. What is your name?" "Naib, but you probably won't even remember it in the end of the day." He said rolling his eyes. She continued writing. "Nice to meet you.. I am new here so I am still quite nervous and lost... Could you show me around the place and tell me the rules later?" The mercenary turned his back on her and started heading to his room, "Go find someone else to do that for you." Y/n was astonished at his rude remark in the end. However, she felt like it would have been wrong to judge someone that easily. After all, who knows what the guy went through? Also, it is completely normal for someone not to trust a stranger that is about to live in the same area as them. She just... She was just nervous and wanted people to warm up to her and her do the same to others.

What she feared the most, however, was people discovering her little secret..

-----------------------------

Two days later, Y/n had already made a lot of friends. Most of them would invite her to their rooms to hang out, others simply just talked to her, but the mercenary still kept away. Y/n was aware of it, but she just couldn't find the heart to leave the poor guy out. So, that's why she decided to do acts of kindness towards him, such as greeting him and complimenting him, despite the fact that she never recieved any positive things from him.

Naib was outside in the garden, practicing his skills alone and basically exercising for hours. It was something that he used to do everyday, and people would rarely bother him at that time. It was only in a few occasions when he had to be informed about something important or when his closest teammates wanted to speak to him.
He soon saw Y/n enter the garden, holding an apple and a bottle of water. She showed him her notebook, "Hello, Naib. I noticed that you have been training for a long time so I wanted to offer you something so you can stay hydrated and not hungry." "Tch. I don't need your help, I do this everyday, I don't need a babysitter. Go and spend time with the others, I am busy." He scoffed and continued punching the air, but not without noticing the saddening look on the girl's face. She placed the supplies on the bench and quickly wrote something on a paper, before she ripped it and placed it next to the fruit and then, she quickly left.