ʀᴇᴍᴜs ʟ. ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ

ʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ғᴇᴍ ᴏᴄ
ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ᴍᴀʀɪᴀ

"Maria, truth or dare?" Peter asked, with raised eyebrows. I thought about it and everyone waited for my response.

"Dare" I shrugged, letting the boys figure out what they wanted to make me do while I let my eyes dart around the common room.

"Oh! I've got a good one!" Sirius whooped gaining everyone's attention.

"Well what is it?" I asked, moving my firewhiskey to the side.

"Choose truth" He said, probably feeling like the smartest person in the room.

"Okay... next round I will" I said and the boy narrowed his eyes at me like I had slept with his brother. He picked up his bottle of firewhiskey and took a sip.

"No I meant now" Sirius threw his fist up forgetting that he had a drink in his hand, spilling half his beverage on the rug. At least he wouldn't get too tipsy now. "Seriously mate?" James smacked a hand on his face, Peter groaned and stood up to get napkins. He came back quickly and threw the napkins in Sirius face.

"Not how the game works, snuffles" I snickered and got the finger from him.

"I think that drink is making you a little too bold" I mumbled quietly thinking nobody had heard me. Remus snickered, the other boys giving him weird looks as to his random laughing.

'I bet Rosie would lecture me for hanging with these gits'

I thought about my friend, who was also in Hufflepuff. She might not admit it, but I know she has a crush on Sirius. I picked up on the way she blushed around him.

"Mar it's your turn" Remus reminded, noticing how I zoned out. I snapped my head up, and saw Lily Evans walking down the girls dormitory steps. Her eyes caught mine and she stepped up a few steps, but I could still see her shadow lingering.

"James truth or dare?" Her shadow seemed to move closer. This is probably the first time she has wanted to hear out what James had to say.

"Truth" He said confidently, surprising everyone. My lips turned up into a mischievous grin, this boy will never pick truth again.

"Bold today I see... how many times have you dreamed of Lily this year?" The boys laughed and James downed the rest of his drink. He wiped his mouth and muttered something inaudible.

"What was that?" I leaned my hand up to my ear, teasing the boy. He lifted his head higher, the blush on his cheeks noticeable.

"Ten times"

Sirius burst into boisterous laughter, clutching onto Peter's shoulder. The blonde boy was struggling to get Sirius's grip off and demanded Sirius get his sticky hands off him.

"Is that Lily over there?" Remus whispered, somehow getting close to my ear without me noticing. In response I jumped, not expecting his proximity.

"Yes" I giggled and Remus joined, and I noticed Lily's shadow disappear.

"James you are so whipped" Sirius cried out, giggling like he was being tickled by a feather.

"Just for that you're next, truth or dare?" James got some of the used napkins and threw it in Sirius's face. Sirius took the napkins off his face for the second time tonight with a glare.

"Truth.." Sirius said slowly, probably rethinking his choice.

"Do you like Rosie?" James questioned, waiting for Sirius's answer.

Sirius was caught off guard and a blush settled on his face. "You do don't you!" James covered his laughter behind his hand. The rest of us laughed, watching Sirius gulp down what was the rest of his drink.

"Oh shut up!" Sirius hushed, clearly embarrassed.

"Okay... okay" We stopped, letting out a few chuckles and giggles.

"Moving on... Mari truth or truth?" Sirius proposed, obviously not wanting to give me a choice. "Well I guess—" I said, grabbing my drink to take a sip. "Truth it is" He finished, cutting me off.

"Which one of us would you make out with?" Sirius's question caught everyone off guard including me. I glanced between the boys, putting my bottle down.

"I guess um.." I stupidly failed to come up with an answer and Sirius's malice smile didn't help. "Go on don't be shy" He drawled.

"Fine I pick Remus... you know because he's nice to look at?" I stated and observed all of their reactions. Peter was nodding, as if he was agreeing with me. Sirius had his smirk on, along with wiggling eyebrows, git. James was trying to hold in his laugh, but also watching Remus for a reaction. And well Remus, he was smirking like Sirius.

"So you think he's good looking enough to make out with?" James inquired, his eyes locking with Sirius. Both shared a mischievous look.

"Yes you could say that" I answered, standing up abruptly. My plan now was to go hide out in the safe place of my common room.

Remus had a different plan apparently as he pulled me down onto his lap by my wrist. I gasped surprised, my ass landing hard on his lap, my hands landing on his thighs. His hands circled my waist, pulling me up to his chest.

"We could go up to the dorm and test if I'm good enough to make out with if you want?" He whispered in my ear, the shivers going down my spine.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:𝘐𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:
𝘐𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2