chapter 1

The world was at war, it was the humans and dwarves vs elves and the demons. They were on the main continent when a meteorite slammed into the main continent and killed them all.

 The only things that survived was the monsters slimes skeletons and goblins (rimaru type of goblins).100 years after the the meteorite hit the plants around it started to mutate, because of the meteors dust.

Our mc jake( slime ) was helping out the goblin family that was next door get some herbs to make a healing potion, because the goblin father go hurt because he was hunting a giant bear that had a little flower on its head.

 When the flower possessed bear died the flower let out some pollen, that hit behind jake's mom and dad's house.

After helping the goblin family jake hopped over to his hose to find his parents being dragged away by the vines. 

Jake tried to spit some acid on the vines the acid has burned the through some of the vines but more had come and had smacked him unconscious.

After Jake gets knocked out by the vines his parents were being transferred to another infected plant that grew nearby. The village people saw that the village was being attacked by plants so they sent their guards to help.

The guards had a hard time keeping up with the plants quick but hard attacks.but they eventually killed the vine plant. when they finished killing the plant they noticed that it was Jake's parents house.

They started searching through the debris to see if any one is under there. they find Jake stuck under a peace of the roof. after they get him out from under there they noticed that he had a cracked core. the guards started to worry that he might die if left alone.

while the guard 1 Takes Jake to the hospital the rest of them continue to search if there are any more injured. when guard 1 reaches the hospital, the nurse took jake and put him in a healing pool while asking the guards what happened to him.

(Jake Pov)

When i woke up i was in a place that was pitch black. i tried to move but where ever i walked it seemed that i was being followed. Suddenly a force started to hit on me. the pain i felt was like i was being ripped in half. i tried to call for help but nobody came.

10 minutes have passed when i see that a ball of light came and i felt that the pressure on me had lessened until i could not feel it no more. Suddenly many screens had appeared in front of me. then all the screens disappeared except one asking if want to accept the system.

I thought about this because i did not know what a system was and if it was safe.but since it helped me i clicked/tapped yes. the world started to go bright and i start to see that i am in a healing pool. I asked the nurse why was i here.

(nurse pov)

jake asked me why is he in a healing pool.

nurse: ... jake