"Action!"

Kennedy and Dean looked briefly behind them, watching the glass fall apart before turning back to each other. He tucked her hair behind her ear as the wind blew before taking out his lighter first and flashing it to Kennedy, who smirked and took out her own a few seconds later. They both lit it up as the camera zoomed it, before tossing it far behind them were the flames lit up, they stared at each other's eyes smirking smugly before he pulled her into a streamy kiss until they pulled away and ran off behind the camera.

"And that's a wrap ladies and gentlemen!" The director called and everyone clapped as some staged hands put out the fire with extinguishers.

"Thank you, everyone!" Kennedy smiled, waving at production and all the people that made this possible.

"Man, I feel like a movie star." Jon joked as Kennedy and the director laughed.

"You guys should be really proud of yourselves. Honestly, you guys did so great and I know the fans are really going to love this."

"Thank you...now shall we get on our plane to Hawaii?" Kennedy smirked, turning to face Jon, who nodded excitedly.

"We shall. Now come on princess, we don't want to be late." He grinned, offering his arm as she laughed and hooked her with his as they walked off to their trailer to gather their things before heading to the airport.

_

Jon and Kennedy landed on the beautiful island of Maui a few hours later, just in time to get checked into their hotel, which had a stunning view of the beach. They rushed, getting changed into something more casual, Kennedy slipped on a black maxi dress with wedges and a cute clutch as Jon changed into a long-sleeve shirt with his usual jeans and shades.

"Ready?" Jon asked, pulling his shades over his eyes as she took one last look in the mirror and nodded.

"Let's go." She beamed, intertwining their hands as they headed for the restaurant that was located on the ground floor of the hotel. They walked in and were escorted to a large table where everyone was waiting.

"Karissa!" Kennedy squealed, pulling her older cousin into a tight hug.

"Hey Ken! It's so nice to see you, you look amazing."

"So do you, Mrs. Smith." Kennedy teased, looking at her cousin's soon to be husband who stood up and embraced her in a hug as well.

"Been a good while since we've all seen each other. This you boyfriend?" He asked looking towards Jon who smiled.

"Yep, this is him. Jon, this is my cousin Karissa and her husband Luke. Guys, this is my boyfriend Jon or you can call him Dean, whichever you prefer." Kennedy laughed, introducing them as they shook hands.

"Congratulations, and thanks for having me." Jon told them as they all took a seat.

"Oh, no problem! We saw how Kennedy just lights up when she's with you on TV and we knew we had to invite the both of you. You guys just got in?"

"Yeah, Jon and I had some filming we needed to do for WWE, then we caught a plane straight here." Kennedy informed them as they browsed through the menu until they placed their orders.

"So is all the talk true? Are you really wrestling your parents at Mania?" Luke asked her and she smirked and nodded her head as Jon did the same.

"I mean, you know us McMahon's like to back it up. Gonna beat the crap out of them." Kennedy joked

"She's a feisty one in that ring. You guys coming to Mania?" Jon asked, sipping on the water that was served to him.

"Nah, we'll watch it on the network, but big crowds aren't our thing." Karissa spoke, looking over at Luke.