Blood as A Vessel

''Me? Scared?'' you asked, and let out a tiny grin.

He stopped kissing your skin and looked into your eyes. You could see right through him and grabbed his crotch harshly.

You got closer to his ear, while not letting go of his immense bulge.

''Never'' you whispered, and bit his earlobe just hard enough to make him groan.

He darkly chuckled, which confused you. You met his gaze.

''Oh darling we are just getting started'' he whispered back.

Your stomach did a flip at his words.

Severus went lower, until he got to his knees. You moaned lightly. With his hands, he started to pull your pants down slowly. He looked up, only to see your eyes closed in pleasure. Just by using his words, he made you wet and he knew it damn well.

Once your panties could be seen, he let go of your pants.

''Black lingerie? Hmmm...'' he started. With his left hand, he began touching the last layer, which protected your already soaked folds. He smirked in complacency.

''So wet already'' he teased.

''And all for me?'' he asked, when he slipped his fingers inside the last layer. Your moaning filled the hallway.

''And here I thought you wanted to stay quiet''. You looked down to meet his eyes. He then rapidly began rubbing your clit in circular motions, which made you moan even louder.

A couple of seconds later, which felt like eternity, a woman walked across the hallway.

''Muffliato'' you said while waving your wand.

''Sev-v... we could have been caught''. He got up and left your hot core eager to be satisfied. The feeling of pleasure faded away. As a response you groaned, although you knew it was for the best right now.

He licked his fingers clean, which made you a bit uncomfortable but still fascinated.

''You should taste yourself some time'' he said, while a smirk formed itself on his face. You blushed and pulled up your pants.

''I will go find Lucius and Sirius'' you spoke. You walked past him and left him standing there.

''We will finish this later, Miss. y/l/n'' Severus spoke with a much slower and lower voice than usual. You did not look back, knowing that by doing so, you would tease him so badly that he would fuck you mercilessly in the middle of the hallway.

You could not help yourself but to look back and wink just once. The urge was simply too much present. You quickened your stride once you saw him walking towards you. You let out a chuckle before you reached the great hall. You looked around, and searched for the two men.

The great hall was a total mess after the fight nearly an hour ago. Shacklebolt and Tonks were back from their search. No other wizards or witches were spotted by them. The witch and wizard offered Albus their help with the rebuild, which he happily accepted.

Tables were destroyed, chairs flying upside down, windows broken and cutlery all over the floor.

'It could have been worse' you thought optimistically.

''Almost getting killed is worse, dear y/n''. You turned around to be faced with Albus' warm smile.

You could see right through him and tell that there was something bothering him. You cared to ask.

''Is something wrong Albus?'' you asked kindly. His smile transformed into a more sad one.

''As a matter of fact, there is'' he started, while hesitating to explain the problem.