⌦𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Oh fuck no. You do it." Tobio shooed Kei towards the desk with the dildo.

"It's your teachers, and you took it out." Kei moved away from the desk, pushing Tobio towards it as if he was a sacrificial lamb- in which this case, he most definitely was.

"I already touched it once."

"Then only one of us should stay infected."

"If we go down, then we go down together."

"Did you just quote the Chainsmokers?"

"Yes."

"You used we."

"..Irrelevant, it's a song lyric- just- put it back already." Tobio looked away from the blonde, the red creeping on his face barely visible due to the setting sun's light flowing in the empty classroom.

"I am not. Touching. That. Shit." Kei stated, talking multiple steps back towards the back of the classroom.

"Well, neither am I." Tobio sat on a desk, crossing his arms and legs while a slight pout was evident on his face.

The two sat in silence for a bit, a mental argument occurring in the silence. In the midst of Tobio's thoughts, he recalled when he had helped Kei a few weeks ago and smirked, ready to play the card, "You owe me."

Kei narrowed his eyes at the setter who was slightly kicking his feet in the air on the desk, his feet no longer crossed and his arms on the edge of the desk, supporting the upper half of his body weight. "I don't owe you shit."

"Uh- yes you do. Would you like me to jog your memory?" Tobio tilted his head to the side, the way a sassy child would when proving a point, "A few weeks ago, you had that crazy ex problem, I helped with that, do you remember that?"

Kei gritted his teeth before he headed towards the setter, the sound of his steps on the floor getting closer to Tobio until he was right in front of him. The small smirk on Tobio's face was soon replaced with wide eyes and moving his head to the side, his face a deep red as Kei put his hands on either side of Tobio's waist on the desk, slightly hovering over the setter. [A/N: idk if that makes sense-]

"How did you help me, exactly? My memories are a little hazy." Kei's voice was dropped to a low whisper while Tobio was mentally listing the pros and cons of punching the blonde.

"I- she- you..I kissed you while she was watching." Tobio inhaled sharply, regaining some semblance of confidence before turning to face the blonde, his eyes locking on the golden-brown ones in front of him, their faces dangerously close.

"And how does that make me owe you? Hmm?" If Tobio said Kei in front of him, his voice low and his eyes locked on his, wasn't attractive, that would be a complete lie.

"Because now you don't have a crazy ex following you around." Tobio poked Kei's chest with his pointer finger, slightly making the blonde move further from him.

"You didn't need to help me."

"I saw it as a golden opportunity. You would owe me, the team wouldn't deal with her now, and-" I got to kiss my crush. He kept the last part silent but watched as the blonde raised a brow and pressed further, "And?"

Tobio was panic-ridden, he couldn't think of another excuse that would be reason enough to have kissed the blonde boy.

The middle blocker's voice was light, so light that Tobio would have missed it if it weren't for the small amount of space between the two, "Did you want to kiss me?"

Tobio's breath hitched and he bit his lip, his eyes leaving the light brown ones in front of him, searching for something else to look at- anything. He's too smart for his own good.