~The Energetic Noya~

Noya kept poking Asahi.

"Noya... Is there anything you need?" Asahi questioned, a little concerned.

"Well, duh, wouldnt be doing this other wise would I?" Noya gave a small puff, after all he had been doing this for around about 5 mins.

"Sigh, Alright, what is it you need?" Asai had a small, but weary smile on his face.

"CAN WE PLEASEEEE GO OUTSIDE IN THE SNOW? ITS BEEN SOME TIME SINCE IVE BEEN IN THE SNOW!" Noya was basically bouncing about.

"Noya, wasnt it last March you were in the snow?" Asahi questioned.

"Nope! It was January, very diffrent months Asahi-San!" 

Asahi gave a small chuckle at the determanation this boy had.

"Alright then, we can go, just go wrap up warm, and i think i have some hand warmers somewhere-" 

He was cut off by a certian someone infront of him who gave out a small victory punch to the air, then sprinted off to get his stuff.

"Alright then... That was that then." Asahi said to himself, going to get his shoes, jacket, hat, scarf and gloves.

Asahi waited at the back door for Noya, who you could here rushing about upstairs.

Asahi waited for about 50 more seconds before he heard loud footsteps storming their way downstairs. 

"Oh boy..." Asahi thought.

"3...2...1..."

"ASAHI-SANNNNN IM HERE, LETS GO, LETS GO! CMONNN!"

There it was. Noya being Noya. Asahi wondered how he could cope with him, let alone have feelings for him. How him out of all people? Not that he was complaining at all.