I laugh a little and pull him into my neck. "You okay?" I ask, holding him tightly. "I'm good. Just worried bout what's goin on" he pulls me closer.

"Sapph... if the boys catch me up, you'll remember me?" Jah asks after a couple minutes. I slap him and lay back down in his arms.

"Don't say stupid shit" I mumble. "Aye, I'm forreal foe. You'll still luh me?" he repeats. "Of course I'll still love yo dumbass. Stop trippin" I say.

"Mhm. That's what we love to see" he smiles and I roll my eyes. "You irritating. Go back to sleep" I turn back around.

We both end up dead sleep in the hotel.

Early in the morning, Nile wakes up and starts crying. "I got him, Sapphire. Go back to bed" Jah gets up and Nile stops crying.

I sleep for a little while longer until Jah wakes me up by pulling me on his lap. "Wake uppp. I'm bored and all Nile does is laugh at everything" he whines and I rub my eyes.

"You woke me up?" I mug him and he lets go of me. "Nope. Go back to sleep. I'm sorry. Breakfast" he nervously rambles. "Mhm. Go get breakfast" I shoo him out the room and lay back down.

Jah comes back after I had gotten out of the shower. "Whatchu get me" I ask, putting my pants on. He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. "Whatchu want boy" I laugh and turn his face to kiss him.

"Nun. Come here" he sits down on the bed and pulls me onto his lap. "I gotchu a sandwich" he hands me a hot sandwich wrapped in parchment.

"Thank you" I nod and get off his lap. "Where you going? Come back hea" he pulls me back onto his lap and I take a bite out of the breakfast sandwich.

"It's good?" he asks and I nod. "Lemme get a lil bite" he leans up and takes a bite out of it. "Fat ass" I mumble and he laughs.

"You fed Nile?" I ask and Jah nods. "That boy sleep as hell" he motions to Nile who has drool running down his face.

"Gimme another bite" he whines and I give him a crazy look. "Got me fucked up. There's another sandwich in there" I point to the bag. "I want yours tho" he takes another bite and I push his head back.

"You fin piss me off Jahbari" I get off his lap and sit on the desk chair.

We finish eating and Jah goes back to sleep.

'Destiny 🤑 is calling you'. "Hey Des. My best friend. My sister. One of my favorite people on this Earth" I hype her up, hoping she won't verbally assault me through the phone.

"GIRL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TALM BOUT MY SISTER. BITCH IF YOU DON'T BRING YA ASS THERE'S PIGS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE WHERE THE FUCK Y'ALL AT. AND TELL MY WACK ASS TREESH OF A BROTHER THAT IMMA BEAT HIS ASS ONCE I SEE HIM" she screams into the phone.

I hold it a couple inches away from my ear so I don't get temporary deafness from her yelling. "We in New York" I mumble. "FUCK Y'ALL DOING IN NEW YORK THE BOYS IS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE ASKING FOR HIM. COME HOME NOW" she yells and once again, I hold the phone away from my ear.

"Des, tell em you don't know shit. And tell Kooda to not go to school. I'll get up with you" I say calmly. "BITCH IF YOU HANG UP THIS PHONE I SWEAR I'LL-" she starts but I don't let her finish because I hang up.

"Jahbari. Wake the fuck up" I throw the crumpled up parchment at him and he sits up in bed. "Whatchu want bae" he asks.

"Police is outside of ya crib" I say and rub my eyebrows down. "Fuck. You tell Des to not say nun?" he asks and I nod. "They prolly gon call Des fatha" he says and cusses again.