Ch.2 Friends

■Y/N's POV■

It's 7 in the morning, I've just finished storing the ingredients for today. My shop will open at 12 in the afternoon and close at 9 in the evening.

I'm waiting for Kita san, he said he'll be here around this time. Just then I hear a  knock on the door, and it slides open.

Kita san is here to deliver the rice that I ordered last week.

Kita: good morning L/N san... I'm here to deliver the goods...

Y/N: good morning Kita sa- oh my... you're sweating a lot.

Kita: ah yes, I've been delivering goods since 5 a

Kita: ah yes, I've been delivering goods since 5 a.m, carrying boxes of rice so I'm a bit sweaty, sorry.

Y/N: no, it's alright... but Kita san please sit for a bit... you need to take a breath for a sec... I'll get you something to drink...

I walk to the kitchen and hear Kita san said he should just leave.

Y/N: are you going to deliver rice to another place?

Kita: no, actually yours are the last...

Y/N: well then please rest a little... you... can't drive when you're tired...

I hurriedly walk to the kitchen and make tea for Kita san. I put the glass on the table in front of him.

Y/N: please drink up Kita san...

Kita: thank you so much L/N san...

■3rd Person POV■

Kita watches as Y/N moves around the shop, tidying up here and there. His eyes wander around the shop. He sees as Y/N cooks the rice that he just delivered.

He sees what a hardworking person Y/N is, and that makes him smiled.

Just then the door is open, Y/N's grandparents walk into the shop. They meet eyes with Kita, and he stands up and bows his head politely.

Kita: good morning...

Y/N's Gm: why hello there... who are you?

Y/N comes out from the kitchen and greets her grandparents. She then introduces Kita to them.

Y/N: Grandpa, grandma... this is Kita san... he's here to deliver rice... he's my rice supplier...

Kita: Kita Shinsuke, I'm a local rice farmer... nice to meet you...

Y/N's Gp: oh, I was a rice farmer too when I was younger... before my back told me to stop...

Y/N's Gm: how old are you Shinsuke kun?

Kita: I'm 24 years old Mam...

Y/N's Gm: oh you're just a year older than Y/N... I hope you could be her friend... she's new around here...