"I don't need your help, Greco."

He put his palm on his nape. "Wow, I've been rejected."

"Always has been."

She walked faster but just as expected, he followed her. She rolled her eyes when she caught students giving them a look. Pinandilatan niya ang mga ito at buti naman ay nakaramdam sila na hindi niya gusto ang ginagawa nito.

This will be new news about me. I am afraid it'll affect my date with Kalen later.

"Manong, nandito na tayo."

The driver stopped the car by Calista's instructions. She then took a deep breath and went out. She first read the name of the coffee shop before entering.

Edlen Coffee Shop.

Kapapasok pa lamang ngunit amoy na amoy na niya ang aroma ng isang mamahaling kape. She looked around. The place seemed to be a regular coffee shop with a medieval-themed inside. She could also see the gold and diamonds they used for decoration.

Sikat ang lugar na ito para sa mga kilalang tao na gustong makalayo sa media habang nagde-date. Maaraw sa labas, ngunit iisipin niyang umuulan dahil sa nakabukas na fireplace.

A lady went to her. She thought of her as a staff, because of the nametag on her left chest. The employee guided her to the second floor of the place, where she saw Isabell and Lana.

"Hi, I'm so sorry for being late," she said as she got to them.

They stood up and gave a peck to each other. "No worries, we just arrived."

"I'm so glad you guys invited me to your fun time here in the city."

Isabell waved her hand. "Why not? You're already part of our circle, right?" Then Lana nodded.

A curve rose on her lips. Ang bilis namang mauto ng mga kasama niya. Well, she was a Rossault, of course, they would accept her eventually. Hindi nga lamang niya alam kung alam na ng mga ito na anak lamang siya sa labas.

The waitress had arrived with her ordered coffee minutes after. They were busy talking about their lives -- or she could say Isabell's life.

Calista sipped her coffee as she listened to the story. Isabell was a student at Université de la mode, a prestigious university for fashion design and merchandise. She was a year older than her just like Lana. She was aiming to be the World's Highest-Paid Designer.

I don't think so. That Ashanti's friend has better styling than her, plus already a known designer. Mahihigitan ba niya 'yun?

Lana was also studying at the same university. Same course. She was already known as one of the most famous models in the country, although most of the news about her was about how kind she was and friendly, not about her modeling career. She would have a runway show soon but people were only talking about her engagement with Cayser Fernandez.

I'm still suspicious about Lana. I don't know if she's really nice or just good at faking her smile to get a friend. Of course, more friends, more opportunities, right?

"Before I forgot, this is the address of the resort. You should go, okay?" Isabell took a piece of paper on her notes and gave it to her.