The First Day: part 2

Marella pov

     Ash has been acting really weird lately, I don't know what's up with ace but I think I have a guess of whats making ash worried, and here he comes.

     "Hey Joseph! Redek." When he said my last name, he smiled a little and nodded, but I noticed that it Ash had a really weird look on ace face. Ash had a right to be nervous around Keefe. He DID run away too many times, but hes been back for 6 months and we're all hopeful he's back for good. Even if he doesn't want to, we all know Ella will make him stay. 

     "Keefe.. hi!" Ash said while narrowing ace eyes. If I knew Ash at all, ace was looking for Ella, and anywhere that she and Keefe could have set up a prank. They were always getting into trouble, the one thing was that Keefe could be as oblivious as Sophie, and it was so annoying. Ella chased after Keefe as much as Keefe chased Sophie. The sad part was that Keefe had about as much of a clue as Sophie, none.

     " You really expect us to believe that you're here alone? By yourself? In the afternoon? I mean you could be going shopping.. but Atlantis? By yourself? Nah, I'm not falling for it, where's Ella?" I asked.

     "Hey Mare can you come here for a sec?" He asked. I shot him a quick glare for using a nickname, but I followed him over just out of earshot of Ash.

     "First of all, NEVER call me that again, and second of all, what's up?"

     "Ella was really weird this morning. I pranked her room to smell like Iggy breath when she opened her door, but that wasn't what make her faint."

     "She fainted?! You sure is wasn't the smell, I'm pretty sure Iggy could kill someone with a single burp."

     "No it wasn't the smell, okay? It had already been set off for like a solid ten seconds. I had wanted to see her reaction, but I thought i had more time. I got there, gagged from the smell, she looked at me, and she fainted. When she woke up, she scrambled away from me as fast as she could." He explained. I laughed at how naive he was being, he gave me a weird look.

     "She was pranking you obviously! You guys do it everyday, you were in the middle of one when you started worrying about her!"

     "I'm not sure what about it makes me so sure, but it wasn't a prank Marella. She legit has amnesia."

     "Amnesia?"

     "I think I remember Foster telling me that it's what humans call when you lose your memory."

     "Oh. Well why did you want to get away from Ash, why couldn't you talk to both of us?"

       "Because.... when Ella woke up and I brought her to the healing center, she kept muttering some things."

     "What things?"

     "She kept saying, 'They're not gonna believe this, they're not gonna believe this.' then named a bunch of names. I don't remember most of them but she mentioned someone named Haily, someone named Sosie, and...." He sighed. "Mira."