"Hmph- Wait- Katsuki-!" Ren pried her lips from his and pushed her hands against his waist to put space between them. "We're meant to be talking."

"So talk." Bakugo growled as he planted his lips back onto her skin. A whimper left her lips when he sucked on the skin just below her ear, making her grip onto his shirt again. His hands slipped up to the thin straps over her shoulders, gently peeling them away from her skin as his lips trailed down her neck.

"And y-you're supposed to contribute too." Ren muttered through clenched teeth as her delicate straps slipped from her shoulders.

"You're the one wearing this dress..." He whispered back against her neck. "Did you choose this knowing I'd like it?" She felt his lips move against her skin into the cocky smile he wore so often. "I bet you did." Ren bit into her bottom lip as she felt her knees growing weaker, her face flushing hotter and her reasonable thoughts beginning to slip out of her mind. "On second thought-" He returned the thin straps to her shoulders. "I want you to keep it on."

"Katsuki."

"Freckles."

Ren sighed, his nickname for her making butterflies swirl in her stomach as she tried to remain levelheaded.

"Let's talk later." He levelled his gaze with hers, his cocky grin spreading a little wider. He gripped onto her waist and guided her back until Ren's legs hit the edge of her bed. She placed a hand on his chest to stop him in his tracks, giving him a warning stare. "Do you really want me to stop?"

No, of course not.

Ren shook her head slowly. "I- I really don't want you to stop." She whispered.

"Good."

Bakugo took her cheeks in his warm hands and pulled her to his lips again. The first kiss that night was hungry, reminiscent of their first kiss ever. This kiss was softer but still held the same want and passion as he trailed his tongue over her bottom lip. She hummed and parted her lips so he could slip his tongue against hers and they began exploring each other's mouths. His hands slid down to her shoulders and he gave them a soft squeeze before he continued his journey down her arms until he could transition to her waist. Her hands were still on his chest and she used it as an opportunity to start unbuttoning his shirt.

Bakugo smirked against her lips. "Didn't you say something about how we should be talking?"

"Shut up, Baka." She giggled back as she pushed his shirt open and off of his shoulders.

His response was to slip his hands under the slit in her skirt to gain quick access to her underwear. He fumbled with the top seam at first, trying to push the fabric down but not getting much success with his brain occupied on how Ren's lips felt against his. He gave up and took to pushing her down to the bed, making Ren giggle as she bounced back onto her mattress. Bakugo snaked his hands up the skirt of her dress as he crawled on top of her. He shifted the fabric down her legs as Ren wrapped her arms around Bakugo's neck. She began attacking his chest with kisses, sucking lightly and nibbling on parts of his skin, leaving little red and purple marks. He chuckled as her distracting kisses made it harder for him to pull her underwear down her legs.

As soon as Ren's underwear was hooked over one of her ankles, Bakugo went to work awkwardly on his belt buckle. Ren trailed her kisses back up Bakugo's neck and to his eagerly awaiting lips. Once his belt was slipped out of the loops on his pants, Bakugo unzipped his trousers and pulled them down, followed closely by his boxers. He sighed into Ren's lips once his erection was finally free. Ren helped Bakugo peel her dress up before he spread her legs apart. He positioned himself in front of her entrance, so incredibly ready to fuck her but he stopped, letting his head drop against her shoulder as groaned loudly into the crook of Ren's neck.

Thirsty? (Bakugo x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें