Chapter 2

I saw here in the hall ways at school she was so beautiful so angelic yet she had something almost evil about her. She was amazing, long blonde hair, short, big beautiful green eyes that turned blue when she was mad, and a wonderful personality... but only I knew about her true self... dark, sinister, and deadly. I had to tell her who she was.. what she was.

"Hello is... is.. is anyone there?!" Ashlynn said.

"Ash, in order to show you what you are i had to bring you to your birth place..."

"Jason... is.. is that you?"

"Yes, Ashlynn but please understand..."

"UNDERSTAND WHAT?! HUH? THAT YOU KIDNAPPED ME?"

"NO! Ash I didn't! Please understand please..." i couldn't handle this.. my eyes begain to tear up and I just.. I cant. This is making her think im a monster, that i'm a bad guy and i'm not. I'm just trying to help.

"Well what is it then?" She's going to let me explain? Oh thats such a relief. Now how do I tell her...?

"Ash we are in your birthplace, your world." How is she going to take that.. will she even believe me?!

"What do you mean Jason? What are you talking about?"

"Uhm Ash you're not human..." Oh no what is she going to do? I take this chance to look at her and as I look up at her I see the little sparkles in her eyes gleam. She looks so beautiful. Her eyes have now changed to a light green but I dont know what that means yet.

"Jason you're real funny but right now is NOT the time to joke. I don't even know where I am, I mean all I see is pitch black."

"Ash listen to me please. Just look around and I mean really look." I hope this works, I hope she figures this world out, she needs to in order to survive.

"Jason all i see is black and.. and uhh.. oh no..."