Chapter 1

(Third POV)

In the UA dorms, class 1-a was bored since they were dismissed early. The pros said they had some important business and then they left. Each of class 1-a didn't know what that meant. 

Everyone was in the living room. "Ugh, I'm so bored." Mina whined. "Yeah, we can't really do anything." Kirishima said. "I wanted to go to the beach but now I can't" Uraraka said. "Uraraka, why would you be at the beach?" Iida asked. "Well because it's relaxing." she replied.

"Do you guys have any ideas?" Sero asked as everyone responded with a no. "I wonder what important business the pros had." Hagakure wondered. "Probably something important." Momo responded. "I agree with Momo." Iida said. "Maybe an important villain, kero." Tsuyu guessed. "Yeah but All for one is in Tartarus and the league of villains are not really a big deal." Kirishima said. "What do you mean it's not a big deal, we almost died!" Mineta shouted. 

"Hey guys!" Denki yelled. "What battery pack?" Bakugo asked. "I found this on the internet." Denki said as he read out on what he found.

"Akumu no seishin is a forest that was banned from coming in 2 years ago." Denki said the text on his phone. "Wait doesn't that mean something like a Nightmare Spirit?" Jirou asked. "Yeah, I wonder why it's called that and why it's banned. Tokoyami said. "Read Denki." Todoroki said as Denki nodded.

"Akumu no seishin was banned due to citizens being missing when coming in. The bodies of the victims were found by a river that is connected from  Akumu no seishin. People who survived the forest could barely remember the appearance of kill the victims. There were rumors about a creature that lives in the forest and the reason why people disappear. A few heroes went to the forest to face the creature as they believed in the rumors but only to be found dead by the river. Heroes has banned people from coming into the forest. More rumors came to the forest. There were rumors that this creature hates adults because there was a crime scene where a family went into the forest but the only one that came out were their children. It was popular scene but it soon was forgotten."

Denki finished reading. "Wow so that's the reason why it's banned." Shouji said. "But why is it called the nightmaree spirit." Ojiro asked. "Probably because they think the creature is a spirit." Todoroki said as he slurps his soba. "I have an idea!" Mina announced as everyone looked at her, "What if we go there?"

"What?!" Everyone shouted except for Todoroki, Denki and Bakugo. "What if we get killed!" Mineta shouted. "Come on, it's an adventure!" Mina said. "I mean I am kind of interested too." Kirishima said. "You too Kirishima?!" Satou shouted. "I mean what's wrong with it, we know that maybe there is a creature in the forest but were hero training students." Denki said. "We can record the whole thing ya know." Mina said. 

"So who'll be joining us?" Denki said as he raised his hand. Todoroki, Bakugo, Mina and Kirishima raised their hands, "Alright, let's go!"

"Denki, you should not go there!" Iida shouted as he started doing his hand movements, "The heroes said it was a dangerous place!"

"Okay, let's go!" Denki said as Todoroki, Bakugo, Mina and Kirishima followed him out of the dorms, "Mina you have the camera right?"

"I have my phone." Mina said. "That's good enough, now to Akumu no seishin!" Denki shouted as they walked towards Akumu no seishin.