"Mama! Please help us" Michelle struggled to say as she grabbed Moes arms . As of now Moe was on top of Toya punching her in the face repeatedly.

"Dumb hoe . Ion know why *punch* I didn't *punch* expect this shit from your hoe ass!" Moe yelled in Toyas now bruised and bloody face. Moe finally gave up after seeing that Toya was unconscious.

"Moria Yvette!" Tarra yelled as she pulled out her hand cuffs . As Moe stood up tarra slapped on her fast .

"What the hell-" Moe tried to speak her adrenaline was pumping she didn't feel betrayed she just was mad . Right now she also felt confused as of why her aunt had a pair of handcuffs .

"Tar the hell you think you doing - take them cuffs of my baby!" Evangeline said now interfering.

"NO MAMA! I should arrest her ass for beating her cousin like this . What's wrong with you" tarra retorted.

Michelle looked over at her big sister with an confused look . "Your an officer?"

"Detective to be exact" Evangeline said going to check on Toya who was groaning trying to sit up since she was in pain .

"A detective. Why - how . Get these cuffs the fuck off" Moe aggressively spoke . Now she was feeling betrayed at the fact her aunt was an cop and she didn't tell her or even notify her . Moe did illegal shit around tarra 25/8 ever since she flew in . The most dangerous thing was she introduced tarra to Drew and dice them knowing that her aunt had to know something about the work they did .

"I will once you calm down" tarra sat Moe down in one of the chairs .

"Moe - how could you!" Toya cried she was sitting at the island conscious again . Evangeline had ran and got the kit and was wiping her face with the alcohol wipes .

Moe looked at Toya like she had lost her mind . "Shut the fuck up you know whatchu did - and stop all that playing the victim again fo I beat yo ass AGAIN!"

"Hey hey- Moe you need to chill" Michelle said to her hot headed daughter . She could see herself all in Moe .that doing before thinking was definitely her .

"What's going on?" Monica said wobbling into the kitchen with cash in tow . They had just left the clinic and he had dropped her off.

"Damn Toya what happened to yo-" Monica didn't bother to finish her sentence instead she chuckled a little while looking over at Moe .

"Are you seriously laughing right now" tarra gave Monica a look .

"Yeah . Toya got what she deserved everybody in this room know not to fuck with this hotheaded hoe right here" Monica pointed to Moe who was smirking .

"why she in handcuffs anyways?"

"Because auntie tarra is a snitch bitch" Moe said causing everyone mouth to gap .

"Moria calm your little ass down" Evangeline looked over at her with a stern look .

"Damn you a cop I didn't see that coming"
Monica laughed.

"Yeah that's my cue" cash finally spoke leaving out the kitchen he didn't fuck with the cops .

"I really don't see the big deal with me being a cop" Tarra sighed .

"If you didn't see a big deal why didn't you tell me or nobody . Only people in this room that knew was granny . I'm not counting Toya because she nosy as hell so her staying with you she was bound to found out" Moe trailed on .

"She couldn't say nothing" Evangeline responded .

"Mama" tarra looked over at Evangeline.

"What they was gonna found out anyways" Evangeline gave a shrugg. "She's here because she's on a case and Dice is her prime suspect" Evangeline told .