Behind Closed Doors

Finally Giyuu Tomioka lemon done and also my first Demon Slayer lemon and defs not the last that's for sure yay!. 🥰

Enjoy!! 😏

(Y/n)'s POV

Finally I was coming back from my missions. Yes I was a hashira. My pillar form was (P/f). It was very versatile.

Surprisingly Sanami was the one that'll talk to me, besides Shinobu and Misturi. The rest of the pillar are the same as well. Rengoku was like a big brother to me, always made me smile at his uplifting attitude. (Rip. 😔)

As I made it to where master was. I see all the other pillars and a boy in a green and black checkered haori, all kneeling. They all turned to me as I arrived. Giyuu's eyes landed on me also. His eyes had a different emotion that no one can see but me.

"Eh?! (Y/n)-sama?! Are you okay you're covered in blood and cuts?!"Mitsuri asked.

"I'm fine it's not my blood"I with a shrug.

"Master, Pillar (P/f) (Y/n) has arrived"One of his kids announced.

"Is that so, greetings (L/n), how was your mission?"Master asked as I went infront of everyone. I kneel down also and bow in respect.

"My mission was quite troublesome, with a few lower moons terrorising a few villages. I took care of them all"I say. I hear a chuckle from him.

"Well I'm glad you are still alive"Was all he said. "That said you may head back to your home and rest"

"Thank you master"I say standing and bowed. Leaving as everyone smiled at me, except for a few others. Giyuu on the other hand gave me a look of 'Talk later'.

I sighed when I entered my quiet home. The minute I got inside I felt safe. I made a beeline to the bathroom and made my bath. Looking at myself in the mirror I see a few cuts.

And dry blood. I quickly clean the blood off, I hiss a bit as the water touched the sensitive, new, fresh scars.

I sighed once again as I hopped in. The warmth hugging me like a warm blanket.

Dunking my whole head in and hair. Before resurfacing.

I hummed as I hopped out and wrapped a towel  around me and another for my (F/c) hair when I was done.

Coming out to get dressed. I froze when I see Giyuu lounging in my house. Hearing me he turned to me.

"—"

"—"

We both stood their in silence as to one being awkward and the other being embarrassed to make a move.

"Eh..uh Giyuu what's brought you to my house?"I asked holding onto my towel.

"Apologies for coming, I just wanted to check on you, you've seemed to have a lot of scars"Giyuu says.

"Don't mean to be rude but can I get changed quickly?"I asked flustered.

"Y-yeah"He says remembering I'm in just a towel. I ran for it to my room. I decided to wear something comfy. I brushed my now dried hair quickly, leaving it down.

I put on my (F/c) kimono over my (F/c) undergarments. I smiled at my clothes and left to where Giyuu still is.

"Are you hungry?"I asked as I made it to the kitchen. I put on the rice, after rinsing it, as I walked over to my bag. Grabbing a wrapped up package, I looked over to Giyuu with a smirk. "I got some salmon"