21st Chapter: THE STORY OF US

Start from the beginning

"Feels like I'm applying for a job or something.."

"You're hired.."

Zhan chortled and Yibo smiled at his gleeful lover, giving another peck or two on Zhan's sensitive area.

"We're not gonna go anywhere with this, Yibo.."

"Okay, I'll stop.."

Yibo arranged his sitting position and so did the older. Once settled again, he then rested his chin comfortably on Zhan's shoulder, hugging him tightly while Zhan laid down his head on Yibo's side face, staring directly far away, in thought where to start and in conflict how he will finish up.

"Well, of course, you already know my name. I'm from Chongqing. My parents live there with my older sister, Lulu and my munchkin cat, Jianguo.."

"Oh, you have a cat..?"

"He was Yuta's. When he passed away, his family decided to move to a different location and they couldn't bring him along so his mom gave him to me and now my parents take care of it cause I live far away.."

"Oh..he didn't mention to me that he had a cat.."

"Are you allergic or something..?"

"No. But I don't like furry things.."

"That's why. Anyway, I will celebrate my 30th birthday on October 5th.."

Yibo looked at Zhan and smiled inwardly and Zhan understood why, pouting and rolling his eyes at the man poking fun at him.

"30 is not old, Wang Yibo.."

"I didn't say anything. But, I will be very glad to celebrate your birthday
with you, baby and I'm sure that
you will still look beautiful even in your 40's or 50's.."

"Stop teasing me, baby.."

"I'm not. Okay, continue.."

"Okay. Well, I went to the same university as Yuta and our other best friend, Yubin. I took up the Graphic Design course. I prefer staying at home and knit. I love spicy foods, but with precautions of course. You already know that I can't drink and I am a workaholic and I enjoy it a lot even though several doctors repeatedly told me not to push my self out too much.."

"Oh, so that's Yubin whom you mentioned earlier with Ji li.."

"Yes. I stayed with him when I was in Shanghai. He was also the one who persuaded me to come back here and talk to you.."

"I never met Yubin but, I think we will get along.."

"I hope so. He is a bit talkative unlike you.."

"That's okay. A friend of yours is a friend of mine. And, you mention knitting..?"

"Yeah. My mom taught me when I was a kid.."

"I see. That's nice. My mom loved to knit as well. Could've been nice to introduce you to her.."

The older's eyes narrowed a little and creased when Yibo sadly talked about his Mother. He twisted his body and faced Yibo but hesitated to ask and Yibo, who saw Zhan's confused face gazing straight at him, looked down and answered without reluctances.