Chapter Six: Andantino

(Y/n) woke up. She was in a dark room, she could barely breath. There was someone else in the room with her, she could feel it.

"My dear (Y/n)..." Someone hissed, and the person gently stroked her cheek.

She couldn't move, she couldn't do anything.

"Who is this?" She asked.

"Someone who really needs you..."

Before she could do anything else, she saw a green light coming towards her.

"Mon Dieu!" (My God!) She gasped.

It was a nightmare.

Everything was all right.

Well, maybe except for Millicent. She was looking at (Y/n) with an horrified expression.

(Y/n) looked at herself in the mirror and nothing was wrong with her, she didn't look like a troll at all. Okay, her hair was just a bit messy, but it wasn't that bad.

After doing her same morning routine, she went to the Great Hall for some breakfast.

She had stayed at Hogwarts for a while now and she loved it there, maybe even more than Beauxbatons. But the strange thing was that Dumbledore was never available for her, so she didn't have the opportunity to talk to him yet.

When (Y/n) was heading to Potions, she felt someone poke her shoulder, it was Hermione.

"Hey 'Mione—"

"Meet us in outside the library after dinner. Don't be late." She whispered.

Before (Y/n) could ask her why, she alredy walked away.

***

(Y/n) sat with some Hufflepuff guy who won't stop flirting with her during Potions. She just rolled her eyes at him and proceeded to brew her potion. It was funny, though. Meanwhile the boy turned around to talk to his friend, she secretly added more Mandrake Roots to his cauldron.

Little did she know, there was someone who was watching every move she did.

"Ms. (L/n), you did an excellent job. Ten points for Slytherin, very well..." Snape said, stirring (Y/n)'s potion and observing the reddish liquid.

When Snape eye's turned to check her partner's potion, his eyes widened and took a step back.

"How's my potion, Pro-"

The boy's potion turned black and gooey, splattering into the boy's face, robes and table.

Snape sneered at him. "Perhaps you should pay more attention to your potion, Mr. Greenhood. I expect this mess cleaned after class."

The boy lowered his head when Snape took 15 points from Hufflepuff. (Y/n) secretly laughed and she heard a chuckle at the end of the class.

She turned around. And who was it?

Malfoy.

Malfoy with his two fat meatballs laughing along with him. She rolled her eyes and Malfoy looked at her as if he was saying 'I know what you did, Lestrange.'

Next class was Divination with the Gryffindors. Trelawney was extremely funny, she looked so mad!

"Now, focus on the crystal ball... Empty your minds..."

(Y/n) did as she told, then her vision and mind became blurry.

She shut her eyes, as intense pain shot from her forehead.