"Hey Daki, you know how much I like your company, but umm... right now could you, you know, possibly let go of my wrists and go to your own room?"

Once again, it seems to have fallen upon deaf ears as she had started to grind her bottom half against our bottom half which would not lead to what we wanted.

She continued to get closer and closer to our face as she was trying to kiss us to initiate what she wanted from the first day she met us. Naturally, you would believe that someone who could debatably beat Upper Rank One, Two, and Three of the Twelve Kizuki at the same time would be strong enough to overpower anyone, yet, that isn't the case here as we are being overpowered by Upper Rank Six.

....

He looks so handsome, ahhhhh~.

I can't wait anymore! I need to finally be one with him we need to be CONNECTED.

This won't be like LAST TIME.

We need to become ONE with each other both from MIND and SOUL!

Tonight will be the night that links us together for ETERNITY.

The start of OUR FAMILY, the start of OUR LIFE.... I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!

....

As soon as Daki was about to go down on poor dear old Y/N, the door was destroyed. This interference forced Daki to stop her actions and look at where the interruption came from.

Angered, she looked towards where the destruction was to find none other than her dearest older brother, Gyutaro. Alongside him was the man that had made them Demons, Doma.

Unpleased that she to release her LOVER to deal with the two that caused the interference right before she was able to consummate her future with Y/N. This was met with a different reaction from the male demon which made him appreciate both of the men that had saved him from his demise.

Daki however, she had her head down, eyes covered as she was approaching both men whilst both of them looked towards her as she was getting closer before being able to see that she was glaring at them with the intent to kill.

This was something that had managed to scare both of them.

They had stumbled to got up rather quickly and start to run away as she was in hot pursuit after them for ruining what was supposed to most important day of 'Y/N's and her lives.

....

Thankful for being saved from the hands of Daki by Gyutaro and Doma, Y/N had decided to occupy a different room as the one that belonged to him was no longer safe to stay in.

Once he was finally in the new room, he sat down in a chair that next to an empty desk. He finally had time to deal with something that has been bugging him. 

When he happened to be outside, he would always be able to sense the demon girl. Recently, he had felt anything like she hadn't moved for such a long period of time which had confused him greatly.

Had she died, if so, who killed her? Why didn't her brother protect her like promised? Who would take the life of the one he saved?

Acknowledging that this was predicament, he decided that he would have to find the reason for this occurrence.

Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to go anywhere for the time being. He'll have to wait till nightfall before being able to look for the reason why the young girl hasn't made any moment.

He wasn't one known to usually show emotions, however, at this very moment, he definitely was very worried about the young girl.

....

- Hello, it is finally nice to be able to release a chapter for this story. I was extremely occupied with both school and work, but I have finally graduated and I've gotten a few more shifts to work at my job. I although I've gotten more shifts, I will try to make time to write a few chapters to be able to release within a two week span whether it is two-three chapters released within that span of two. But, like normal, thank you for taking some time out of your day to read and I hope that you enjoyed this chapter.

Till next time, Christeast

(Please ignore what is above. I feel like I shouldn't delete because it shows that at one point last year I still attempted to write for the story. Below will be a screenshot of the last time I had wrote this chapter out before rechecking today Friday, February 25, 2022, at 2:01 AM.)

Since this was already written a while back and somehow works with the side story I had written most recently and it somehow went with what I literally wrote almost a year ago, I will be continuing writing this as small excerpts around 600 to 800 ...

Since this was already written a while back and somehow works with the side story I had written most recently and it somehow went with what I literally wrote almost a year ago, I will be continuing writing this as small excerpts around 600 to 800 words per chapter.

This will make it easier for me to be able to release more updates at a somewhat faster pace as long as I see what I write acceptable and readable to the readers.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day,

- C

(Yet again, another giant break with no explanation. I can't really say much except being busy and when I get the occasional break I decide to relax or play games with friends but I don't really want to give anything that sounds like an excuse to you as the reason for me not writing the story, but instead I do want to say that I tried to write small amount of other chapters before getting writers block and/or deciding to do other things such as sleeping/gaming/watching streams/etc. I won't promise consistency because it's not bound to happen, so it's fine if you don't forgive for ignoring comments, not updating, being inactive, and basically lying again about uploading more chapters a little faster but not doing it. But thank you to everyone that always takes the time out of their day to read these badly written stories, it means a lot.)