The brunette's tongue explored Lisa's mouth extensively, hoping to draw as many moans from the little as it could.

"I need you, mommy!" Lisa exasperated as she pulled back to catch her breath. Jennie loved seeing her like that: fully submissive and in need of her mommy's touch. "Please, I want you inside."

"As you wish, my little slut."

In a swift motion, Jennie, still manhandling the other woman, grabbed her legs, and spread them apart. With a knowing look, stared up at Lisa, who, even in the state she was in, understood immediately.

Jennie groaned as she watched Lisa line the dildo against her entrance. With the tip in place, the lawyer quickly moved her hips forward, pushing the toy inside her little as deep as possible. It was astounding how quickly it had eased in, given it was rather large. Lisa was surely wetter than the water coming down on their bodies.

"Fuck me fast, please," Expressed Lisa in her needy voice. Jennie frowned, but kept on slowly moving the dildo, letting her lover become adjusted to its size.

"I'll let you get away with that word this one time. A little baby like you shouldn't-" Jennie moaned as she felt Lisa's nails digging into her skin. "-be talking like a big girl."

Jennie started quickening the pace at which her hips moved. She brought them back, sliding the dildo from her little, and pushed back in almost immediately. The moans she got in return only made her want to do it more.

"You're so tight, Lili," The taller woman uttered. She tsk'ed as she felt her baby's hold on her body turn weaker and weaker. The sight of Lisa breaking down before her was one she truly cherished, as well as the one of her strap-on penetrating the smaller woman with ease. "Heavens, you are absolutely soaked."

Lisa could only moan in return.

"Did you know that mommy loves fucking you? The sounds you make as your greedy little pussy takes my cock are so good," Jennie said, her breath matching Lias's ragged one. "I love them...just as I love you."

Jennie pounded her dildo inside of Lisa, eliciting moans and a string of words that would earn her a punishment later. Although she couldn't care less at that moment. All she wanted to do was make her baby feel good.

"It's too much!"

Jennie chuckled at her princess's words. It was adorable how much she could fall apart from her mommy's touch. Seeing the doctor lose control firsthand was a privilege, especially if one was who caused such a reaction.

"Baby, mommy knows you can take it. Even you know you can do it," Jennie replied, her hips moving at a quicker pace while her nails dug deeper on Lisa's hips. "You're so beautiful."

"It's too big!" The younger woman yelped as Jennie pushed the strap-on deeper inside of her. Hearing her little's moans only made the taller woman move faster. "Mommy, you're so big!"

The older woman could only smirk in return; her baby's groans were music to her ears. She fucked Lisa harder with the strap-on, making her scream so loud that the neighbors could probably hear them.

"M-mommy," Lisa whispered, her voice hoarse. Jennie loved hearing her baby like that. It made her wetter than she already was. "Mommy, I'm so close."

"Come for me, baby girl."

Jennie's pace quickened. Her only focus was on bringing Lisa over the edge, which she would no matter what.

"Mommy!" Lisa yelped as she finally came. Her body went limp, leaving Jennie to hold the woman with all her strength. She leaned forward and pressed a kiss against the blondes temple, quietly listening to her attempts at taking steady breaths. "I can't..."

"Shh, it's okay," Jennie muttered, her lips resting against Lisa's forehead. She held the tired woman in place and rubbed circles on her back to soothe her. "I'm so proud of taking it all, Lili."

The sound that Lisa made in return could only be described as a grunt of approval.

"Just close your eyes, little one. Mommy will take care of you. I always will."

Once Lisa had passed out in her arms, Jennie moved to turn the faucet off. She sighed in relief as the water stopped hitting her body. She had intended to fuck her baby, not turn into a prune.

In a matter of seconds, a rather soaked Jennie settled Lisa, who was in a similar state, on their bed. She returned to the bathroom to fetch the towel and proceeded to dry her little.

"I love you, my sweet little baby," Said Jennie as she stared at Lisa's relaxed face. "You are my world."

The reply that came was not instant, but it still made Jennie's heart flutter as soon as she heard it.

"Hm, love you more. You're the best mommy ever."

Written by Anonymous