Chapter 71: Fill in

Start from the beginning

I walked to the office and walked in. Fred was sitting at the desk writing some things down.

"Hi Freddie."

"Hi my love."

I walked over to him and leaned on his chair.

"Got bored upstairs?"

"Yea. I just got done talking to George he was picking up Pygmy puffs."

"Did they escape?"

"Some kid let them out. Then there were was a younger kid running around with chocolate in his hand that he had to basically chase."

He let out a small chuckle, " Yep, that's how the store has been lately. It's been quiet good up here so far. I just finished everything so that we can now accept muggle money."

"That's good i'm glad you guys decided to do it."

"Yea. We figured that it would help the muggleborns."

" Awe it definitely would. This is why I married you." I said leaning down and kissing him.

He kissed back smiling into the kiss. After we pulled away he got up out of the chair and stretched.

"Have you been sitting the entire time?"

"Yes, why?"

"Just asking because that stretch made it seem like you've been sitting for days."

He laughed and put a hand on the small of my back.

"I'm going to help George with the insane kids downstairs. Do you want to come down or are you going to go back upstairs?"

"I'm coming down for a bit."

"Alright then lets go." He says tapping my back.

When we got downstairs it had calmed down a little. It was still filled with kids but now mostly teens. He walked over to George and I walked over to Ron at the register.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes, why?"

"I seen that little dispute with the rude customer."

"Oh, it was just a mum yelling at me because I told her kid to stop running through the store. Even though the kid didn't listen and tripped."

I laughed at the second part but held it in most of the time.

"Was he okay?'

"Yep. He got right back up but I couldn't help but laugh into my elbow acting like I was coughing."

"You should've just laughed out loud. Where was the mum?"

"In front of me still yelling until she heard the fall."

"Oh- then its a good thing that you laughed or as you told  coughed into your elbow."

"Well I was trying to be polite."

"You've been hanging around Hermione too much ya know."

"Hey, if it was you, you would've laughed right in the mum's face."

"Yea, because I warned him to stop running and he didn't. That's the kids fault and I have the right to laugh."

"True true."

"Hey, whats happening over here?" Fred asks.

"Y/n's making fun of me for getting yelled at by a mum because I told her kid to stop running and he didn't he ended up falling."