Chapter 27 Three-in-one (3)

Start from the beginning

“You don’t know it?” Chen Chengduo asked.

Commander Fang nodded and smiled bitterly, “It seems that the whole Information Department is untrusted. I’m an old man… I can’t handle everything anymore.”

“You just pretend to that.” Chen Chengduo wasn’t touched at all.  

Commander Fang chuckled, “You little boy, can’t you let me spend my old age serenely?”

“I’m leaving. I’m tired, and want to go back to sleep.”

Commander Fang kicked him, “Professor Wei’s matter is entirely yours. You can mobilize all the soldiers at your discretion, and don’t care about the Tate’s technology, just do it.”

Chen Chengduo nodded, jumped out of the car, then waved at Commander Fang and walked away quickly.  

Commander Fang looked at Chen Chengduo’s back and sighed slightly.  

The guard next to him handed over the medicine, “Commander, don’t you tell Captain Chen?”

Commander Fang stuffed the medicine in his mouth and took the water handed over by the guard, “Just wait for other days.”

“But, your medicine is running out…”

……  

Shu Xiaohui was awakened by the sound of water. He opened his eyes and climbed up to find that he was in a neat room at this time. Shu Xiaohui raised his head and looked around. He saw Chen Chengduo was holding a pot of water and pouring on himself.

Shu Xiaohui blinked his eyes, watching the water slide down the strong body. Chen Chengduo’s body is full of muscles, body built but not abrupt, every point on his body contains strength, just like a healthy leopard, perfect and full of aggression.

Shu Xiaohui’s small heart jumped, and after watching Chen Chengduo for a while, he couldn’t help looking down at his little paws, his soft white belly, as well as the little balls between his legs.

The hamster ball gripped his paws, with a little sad.

Not to mention now, when he was originally a human, his figure is also incomparable to Chen Chengduo, he is really weak.

Chen Chengduo put his head up and wiped his face. He picked up the water in the pot and hit it on his hair. Then he dragged the towel on the side to rub his hair casually, and then poured all water on his body.

After doing this several times, Chen Chengduo pulled the towel and wiped the water on his body.

When Chen Chengduo turned around, Shu Xiaohui saw the interlaced scars on his back, which were different from Chen Chengduo’s honey-colored skin. Although these scars looked old, they were very shocking.

Shu Xiaohui speculated in his mind what these scars would be, it looked like a burn or a scald.

Professor Wei said that Chen Chengduo was the elite of the special warfare team, will it be a burst wound?

Chen Chengduo put on shorts, turned around, and looked at Shu Xiaohui who was in petrified status.

The doubts and shocks in Shu Xiaohui’s mind were too strong, and he felt them all.

Chen Chengduo stood up and walked over, picked up the camouflage T-shirt next to it and said, “It’s an electric injury, is it ugly?

Shu Xiaohui’s voice shook a little, “Squeak?”

Was it painful at that time? Why are you hurt so badly, does it still hurt?

It is said that the wound caused by electricity is more terrible than burn. The skin would be directly charred, and large pieces of skin will come off, which is much painful.  

Chen Chengduo really didn’t expect that someone asked him if he still had pain for so long. He chuckled and stroked for Shu Xiaohui’s head, “It’s been a long time, I don’t even remember if it hurts.”

Shu Xiaohui gently touched Chen Chengduo’s fingers with his head.  

Chen Chengduo looked at Shu Xiaohui, who was in a low mood, “Do you want to take a shower?”  

Shu Xiaohui looked at the direction of the faucet.

Indeed he wants to take a water bath.  

Chen Chengduo stroked Shu Xiaohui’s back, “Didn’t you have the bath sand? Taking a water bath may make you catch a cold, after all, your physique is poor.”

Poor physique … that poked the jealous heart of the little hamster who had just seen Chen Chengduo’s strong muscles.

Shu Xiaohui opened his mouth and wanted to bite Chen Chengduo. But considering the hardness of this man’s finger, Shu Xiaohui could only give up, otherwise his teeth would hurt.

Shu Xiaohui obediently got out the bath sand and watched Chen Chengduo pour sand into his small stainless steel tub. Then he crawled in, rolling freely inside.

Chen Chengduo looked at Shu Xiaohui for a while, then lifted some sand to fall on him.  

After taking a comfortable bath, Shu Xiaohui became hungry. He stood in the bathtub holding his two small paws and said with longing eyes, “Squeak!” I want to eat popcorns! 

Chen Chengduo poked Shu Xiaohui’s small paws, then gave him a small metal bowl with four types of popcorn with an introduction, “Corn, mung bean, rice, millet.” 

Shu Xiaohui looked at the pitiful four popcorns inside, “Squeak!”

Four popcorns are too few.

Chen Chengduo watched Shu Xiaohui who was complaining about too few popcorns, quickly jumped into the small metal bowl, hugged one popcorn, and ate. He said to the hamster, “Popcorn is too dry and you better eat less.”

Shu Xiaohui was still busy eating, “Squeak!”

Then I’ll drink more water! 

Chen Chengduo smiled, sitting at the table, and raised his hand to attract some metals to start compressing and stretching them.  

Shu Xiaohui lay on the inside of the small bowl, his rear paws stepped on the edge, his little white belly was exposed, and he looked at Chen Chengduo while nibbling popcorn.

Those metals were like plasticine, and were shaped into various shapes by Chen Chengduo. It can be seen that Chen Chengduo was trying while thinking, and then slowly shaped them.

The first was a half-desk-sized platform, surrounded by thin and dense metal fences, and then, various things appeared quickly inside the platform.

Shu Xiaohui looked at the small cylinders, steps, arch bridges, small buildings, and even a swing fixed by chains, several consecutive rings, rollers of various sizes, and slides. It was nothing short of a super-deluxe version of a small playground.

Shu Xiaohui was shocked, the popcorn holding in hand fell on his belly. 

He was shocked by Chen Chengduo’s superb control and styling skills. Besides, according to the current situation, um … would he be too tired in the future?