2.WherexThexFuck

For the sake of the story, Kurapika is 16. You're about to turn 13 and that is ONLY a 3 year difference please dont come at me tf /:

Your POV

I blinked a couple of times, a boy towering over me. I blinked a couple of times. "Hello??? Can you understand me!?" A green-haired boy said, waving his arms around frantically.

'This boy seem familiar.. Cmon (Y/n) think! Stop drinking dumb bitch juice istg' I thought in my head, "Sorry uh, how'd I get here?" I questioned, my eyes turning into dots.

"You came out of a portal! How'd you do that!?" The boy answered. "Oh, uh I dunno." I said, pressing my fingers against my chin in a thinking manner. I stood up, looking down to see I still had my demon slayer uniform on, and my kermit haori with my black boots and my (f/c) sword. "And um, where am I?" I deadpanned, the green haired boy perked up at the question. "You dont know? We're at the hunter exam!"

Something clicked in my brain. 'Great, so now im in hunter x hunter? So that means hes...Gon' I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded at the boy, muttering a small thank you. 'Got me messed up if you think im about to take the hunter exam I think the think not trick ass bi-' I looked over my shoulder to see the only character I REALLY remembered, Kurapika. 'Nevermind im staying'

"Im Gon! Who are you?" Gon said excitedly, almost bouncing up and down. I cleared my throat and smiled. "I'm...(Y/n). Sorry about that rough entrance, its probably better if I dont explain myself." I giggled, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh its fine! How old are you?" He asked, tilting his head. "Im...12." Gon nodded in response.

"Im twelve too!" Gon exclaimed happily. "You should probably get your badge." Gon said, smiling.

I smiled in response and walked swiftly over and collected my badge, badge 406, immediantely hiding it in the pocket of my haori.

The moment I collected my badge a bell began to ring, and a wall lifted, revealing the mustache man himself, Mr.Satotz. "I apologize for the delay," He said with an expressionless face. "Thank you for waiting. The entry period for hunter applicants are offically closed."

Nostalgia burned through my brain, basically causing me to remember lots that happened in the series. "So, with no further ado, the hunter exam will now begin." I smiled, half ready and half scared.

"One final word of caution. If you're short on luck or ability...keep in mind that there's a very real chance you could end up seriously injured. Death is another distinct possibility." I sweatdropped, wondering how nobody left. "If you're willing to accept the risks involved, I'll ask you to follow me now. But, for the rest of you, kindly exit through the elevator located behind you."

"...Right then. Very well. All 405 applicants will now participate in phase one." He then started walking at a decent pace, everyone following suit.

"...Yeah I didnt think anybody was gonna leave." My head perked up as in front of me a man in a blue suit stood. My eyes widened as I recognized who it was. "But I'd hoped a few would duck out at least."

Satotz slowly started breaking into a run, suprising everyone as they began to try and keep up.

"Woah..What?" Leorio exclaimed. "I think the people in front have started running!" Gon said. "Its because he's begun to pick up the pace." best boy kurapika said.

"How rude of me. I neglected to introduce myself! I am Satotz, your examiner for the first phase of the exam. Its my responsibility to lead all of you to the second phase."

"Second? What happened to the first?" off-brand saitama said.

"The first phase is already underway."

'Now everybody is shocked again, great.' I sighed, picking up my pace slightly. "The first phase is quite simple. All you have to do is follow me to the second phase. So, try to keep up."

"Follow you? So thats it? theres nothing else?" 'Oh my god saitama shut your mouth.'

"Thats right. I cannot tell you where or when you must arrive. You need only to follow me."

I tuned out as much as I could from then on, basically skipping down the hallway.