SHINMON BENIMARU ✗ PROTECT

It's been a couple of years as you started to fight along with Benimaru. Joining the Company 7 is surely the happiest moment of your life. But at the same time it wasn't. As day passes by you can't help it but to feel there is something weird inside your stomach. Butterflies? It appears whenever you see Benimaru standing right beside you. Sticking his few fingers out, ready to fight against the Infernals. You can't help it but to feel so hot whenever he's around. Your heart always skips a beat whenever you can hear his voice. You don't wanna admit it but day by day you fell in love with him.

You were walking through the hallways when you hear the bell rings. A few member from the Company 7 announced that there was someone who turned into infernal. It was an old lady who were selling clothes in one block. You ran your way out to the hallway as you saw Benimaru standing in front of the door.

"What are waiting for?"

Your eyes were widen as you feel your heart skipped a beat. You shrugged as you start to assist him for putting the infernal to rest. A lot of houses were destroyed by Benimaru.

It only took a few minutes when everything was under control. You started to play with your hands as you looked down. Hearing Benimaru's footsteps making you a bit uneasy. A thick smoke were covering both of you. When the footsteps stoped you lifted your chin and saw him standing in front of you. You started to built enough courage to speak as you look at him.

"Beni-san..."

"I told you not to call me like that. What?"

"I-I..."

"You what?"

"I love you..."

As you spoke those three words, those three words that makes your whole world stop. You looked down as you wait for his response. But you could only hear his breathing and the fireworks that has been the tradition when an infernal was put into rest. Suddenly you feel a hand into your cheeks, he lifted your chin up. The next thing you know that your lips were sealed by his own lips. As it parted ways you look at him.

"I love you too (Y/N)."

That's where it started, the relationship that you wouldn't even imagine. The relationship that you would actually cherish. Starting that day, Benimaru started to avoid women who were trying to get his attention. He became more protective to you. Your relationship with the Greatest Man you know lasted for so many years. Until the day has come... In front of the crowd... He was kneeling in front of you... While your eyes were in tears...

"(Y/N), Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

Without any hesitation you said 'Yes'. As he put the engagement ring into your ring finger, everyone started to clap as they cheer for you and him. A year of wedding preparation at the same time putting the infernal to rest. The wedding day has come, you were wearing a white gown as you walk in the middle of the church. Holding a bouquet of flowers while your eyes were in tears. You lifted your chin and saw the man of your dreams wearing something so formal.

The whole world stopped as you hear his wedding vow...

"(Y/N), when I first saw you I told to myself you are the person I want to protect the most. It all started when you break my belief that women are weak. You show me how strong can you be, even I know you are scared deep inside. Every single day I spend with you, I can't help it but to fall in love again and again with you. You mean the world to me (Y/N). And with this final moment I ask you to be my wife and mine."

Your eyes were swollen for crying so much. Everyone started to clap as they cheer.

"You may now kiss the bride."

With an instant Benimaru smiled as he kisses your lips. With that one kiss it sealed everything between the both of you.

He was lifting you up as both of you went in your room. He slowly unzip your gown, you can feel his breathe into your neck. As he started to put small kisses to your neck, that slowly went back to your ears. Opening his mouth as he keep whispering how much he loves you. It was a music to your ears. He lie you down on your bed as he started to remove his necktie. He was on top of you, you can hear his heavy breathing. Once he was down removing his coat, he presses his body into your completed naked body. Planting some kisses to your collarbone, a mark that symbolize that you are his territory. The room as filled with darkness, only the lamp making you see his face. The room was filled by soft moans and groans. It was a long and loving night.

And that night gave you a certain thing that both of you would cherish. You look at Benimaru who surely smiling widely at the moment.

"I'm pregnant!"

With that instant he lifted you up and he started to spin you around. Planting kisses all over your face. But that happiness disappeared....

"HELLLPP!"

"GO THIS WAY!"

"WAKA!"

"LEAVE ME!"

Right in front of you was Asakusa burning. You could see him in a mile away who were still fighting for not only his life, but for you. Tears were falling down to your cheeks.

"BENI!"

"I SAID LEAVE ME!"

"PLEASE HOLD MY HAND! WE COULD ESCAPE TOGETHER!"

"(Y/N), I love you... Please take care of our child..."

With that instant you saw the Demon Infernal took his life. You were about to rush to him when you feel a strong arms trying to stop you.

"LET ME GO KONRO! BENIMARU IS STILL THERE!"

"(Y/N) LISTEN! IT WOULD BE DANGEROUS NOT FOR YOU ONLY BUT FOR YOUR CHILD! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!"

"BUT BENIMARU!"

"I KNOW JUST GO!"

"KONRO! MY FAMILY ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT BENI! YOU KNOW THAT!"

"I KNOW! BUT EVERYTHING WOULD BE COMPLETELY USELESS IF YOU WOULD DIE TOO!"

Tears were rushing down to your cheeks as your memories flashes back with him. Those smiles, those giggle, those time he was hugging and kissing you.

....

"Mama? What kind of person Papa is?"

"He is the Greatest Man for me dear."

"Is he strong?"

"Very very strong."

"Why did he left us then?"

"Because sometimes there is someone you wanna protect the most. And for you Papa it was us."

You kneeled in front of your child as his eyes looked directly into your eyes. You can't help it but to cry.

"Why Mama?"

"You reminds me of him dear."

"How?"

"Your eyes is beautiful as his eyes do."

....

Notes; First Angst y'all. It's been a while did you miss me? No? Okay YEEEEEETTT!