Basement

Another nsfw chapter because I'm extremely bored and have nothing to do

Pain and suffering

And to the person who wanted it back you know who
you are 😡😡✈️😢🫁🎗🚣‍♀️

Cxrpse and Beamy (maybe imagine Cxrpse as a person cuz you can't really fuck a skeleton 😭🤚)

I apologize in advance

Beamy was sitting on the couch next to Flvco and Mk. The three were peacefully watching television. Nothing really interesting was on, and they attempted to change the channels. Of course, since it can never be peaceful in the spider gang household, Flvco and Mk were fighting over the remote.

"LET GO, I HAD IT FIRST!" Flvco said holding one end of the remote. "I DON'T CARE! I LIKE THIS SHOW!" Mk yelled back at Flvco, attempting to snatch the remote away from him. The two went on about how each others Tv taste was shit, or who had the remote first for who knows how long.

Eventually, Beamy got tired of their arguing and decided to see whats going on in social media. After a bit of scrolling and the two still arguing, Beamy got a message. It was from Cxrpse. It read "Hey Beamy, i need some help down in the basement. Do you think you can come here?"

He obviously didn't want to stay on the couch and hear Mk and Flvco still fighting over the remote, so he texted back saying, "I'll be there in a bit." As soon as he got up from the couch, Mk tackled Flvco to the ground, pulling his hair with one hand and trying to reach the remote with the other. Solsa walked in and ran over to Mk, holding him back from attacking Flvco.

Beamy sighed and walked out of the living room and went towards the basement stairs. He wasn't too sure of what Cxrpse needed help with, but he really didn't care. As long as he didn't have to deal with anyone fighting or yelling it was fine by him. He walked down the stairs into the basement, it was mostly filled with boxes and some bits of old furniture here and there. There was one place in the basement though, that was surprisingly clean and well put together.

"Uh, Cxrpse? You here buddy?" Beamy called out. It slightly echoed a bit since the basement was pretty empty. He walked further into the basement and was suddenly yanked into a room. He yelped and got out of the person's grasp. He then saw Cxrpse in front of him. Beamy let out a sigh of relief and walked towards his friend.

"Shit man, you scared the crap out of me..anyways, what did you need help with?" Beamy asked. Cxrpse stared down on the ground and blushed a bit. He put his hoodie over his head and pulled on the strings. "Uhh well um it's kind of embarrassing to explain.." Beamy stood there confused not knowing what his friend was talking about.

"What do you mean? You can tell me anything you need to" Beamy said getting slightly closer. "Well uh, you and I are really good friends right? And uh recently I've been feeling really weird and stuff.." Cxrpse said, putting his head down a bit more. Beamy wasn't 100% sure were he was going with this. "And uhh I was thinking we could uh.." Cxrpse stayed silent for a bit.

Then it finally clicked in Beamy's mind. His eyes widened a bit, his face turning slightly red. "Wait so you want to..." Cxrpse nodded his head. "But only if you want to! If you don't then that's okay, and you can go back upstairs.." He said in a somewhat panicked voice. Beamy stared at the ground and blushed a bit more. He really didn't want to go back upstairs. But if they did do this it would be a little bit awkward the next few days.

He sighed slightly and grabbed one if Cxrpse's hands. "You're 100% sure you want this?" Beamy said to him, he pulled off Cxrpse's hood, and caressed his face slightly. Cxrpse pulled Beamy in for a kiss, smashing their lips together. After a while he stuck his tongue in, getting deeper into the kiss quickly.