♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈♫

Start from the beginning

"I knew Miss Dowling would be suspicious why we were out there so I had to cover for us." Stella explained, as she looked between the three girls. "You should be grateful that I did, otherwise we'd be in quite a bit of trouble." Stella told them, which caused Violet to internally thank her, but that didn't mean she liked the way Stella said it.

"Did you get my ring?" The princess asked Bloom expectingly.

"Mm-hmm. No idea what I had to do to get this, but—" Bloom chuckled as she took the ring, that Violet had cleaned, out of her pyjama pocket.

"—Yeah, how about we never talk about this day ever again?" Stella asked rhetorically, as she snatched the ring out of Bloom's hands.

Stella walked away after she had received her ring and headed towards her and Violet's room.

Violet walked closer to her sister and bumped her shoulder with hers to get her attention. "Just ignore her. She should be grateful that we got her ring." Violet stated, hinting at Stella's earlier words about being grateful.

"I've told you countless times that I lost the ring in the first place." Bloom looked towards her older adoptive sister.

"And I've told you that I stand by my words that she shouldn't have even given it to you if it was so valuable." Violet shrugged her shoulders. "I agree with her though that there's no point talking about today again because it's over and done with now." Violet said.

Bloom nodded in agreement before heading back to her room. Violet was about to follow, but Sky had walked into the suite and she decided to hang back to talk to him.

Sky stopped in front of the mind fairy and just as she was about to say something to him, Stella, who was stood at their bedroom door, gestured for him to come in. "Sky." She called for him, while standing next to the door.

Sky looked towards the mind fairy regretfully, before walking into the room with Stella. Violet pursed her lips, as she didn't get the chance to check on him. Stella closed the door behind the two, while looking towards the light brown haired girl smugly.

"I'm happy that I'm staying somewhere else tonight." Violet muttered to herself, as she was glad she was staying with Bloom and Aisha, instead of having to watch Sky and Stella all night.

___________________________

Violet turned on her heels and entered Bloom's room that she shared with the water fairy. The girl watched as Bloom made herself comfy, in a sitting position on top of her bed and Violet started to do the same on her own makeshift bed, while Aisha closed the bedroom door.

"So, at the risk of having you hate me again—" Aisha directed her words towards the fire fairy, as she made her way towards her own bed.

"—I never hated you." Bloom interrupted her sincerely. "Everything in my life was just out of my control and I just..." Bloom tried explaining and Violet could relate to her.

Violet didn't have much control in her life either, with the few visions she has been experiencing and causing her to now struggle to channel her magic. She was lucky that she was able to, earlier that day, when killing the burned one. Although, Violet presumes that she acted purely on instinct, since her sister was in trouble.

"—needed to do it your way." Aisha supplied for the fire fairy. "Why do you think I swim?" She questioned her, while relating to her. "The lane markings don't tell me what to do. Best friends a girl could have." Aisha expressed, as she got ready for bed.